FanFiction.Net
for In Straw Arms of Protection

12/29/2013 c1 23NonbinaryNewt
AW! Fiyeraba fluff! :) :) :)
10/26/2011 c1 Kathryn Whilden
Very nice! This really gives me an idea of their relationship (and their personalities), though I know nothing of Wicked. You say this is mushy? Please. You haven't seen everything else on fanfiction.net if you think this is mushy.

You have your own distinct style, and emotional is okay. Mushiness I dislike in general, but this is not mushy, so that's fine.
6/9/2011 c1 96DianeB
First of all, I applaud you for keeping your points of view separated! Do you know how many fic writers out there don't understand how dizzying (not to mention wrong) it is to mix points of view, especially in short stories? This was lovely to my eyes.

And the storyline was just as lovely. I liked your title and the way you came back to it at the end.
5/29/2011 c1 29ALLthebestpeopleareBONKERS
OMG so I went and saw the play for the first time today and my dear youtube does not give it justice, believe me. And don't worry about the book, the play is soooooooo much better. So I came home and started reading about my new favorite couple, Elphie and Fyiero and your story is great! I love it! Great work Penandinkprincess! =] I heart it!
4/26/2011 c1 James Birdsong
Fantastic
4/25/2011 c1 32elphabaoftheopera
Shameless fluff in which Fiyero comforts Elphaba! *clicks*

For some reason, comforting fics are one of my favorite forms of Fiyerba. This was very well done, very well written. I think the description, particularly in Elphaba's first section, was very thorough.

This was sweet, and fluffy, but not only that it was for the most part in character! I loved how Elphaba kept calling herself selfish for crying, like she isn't allowed to feel pain for what she's lost. The ending was great.

I have one little piece of advice, I think that instead of switching between POV's and writing in first person, all of this could have been acheived by using third person which might be a little less distracting. You can still write just as vivid thoughts in third person, this works though, it's just a suggestion :) Also, I think that after college Elphaba wouldn't have been putting being de-greenified on her priority list, but it was an interesting idea!

One spelling error: Wrapping my arms around me as I leaned forwards,

Keep writing, this was wonderful! Also the title and summary were very nice.

~Mindy
4/25/2011 c1 65deeplyshallow
That was rather sweet :)
4/24/2011 c1 kym667103
I just saw that you spelled it right at first.

I really do like this story.
4/24/2011 c1 kym667103
Great story. One thing though Elphaba is spelled with two A's not an E.