for Naruto' Breakthrough

4/28/2011 c2 51Dragoon Of Darkness
All plese? ^_^ if i can't have all then Kurenai and Sumai but all does sound better. Keep up the great work and don't stop ^_^.

votes for all! Also a cookie to.
4/28/2011 c2 crazymexican
Good story

For the last pair can be nibi and kyuubi for naruto
4/28/2011 c2 kirakhir
I'm voting for Fem Kyuubi and Anko or Samui
4/28/2011 c2 DarkWorld101
fem kyuubi and konan
4/28/2011 c2 jamandrod
I would advise that you tone the bashing down, if you go to over the top with it it could damage the storie as a whole.

Also for the harem i want fū, kyuubi, and nibi
4/28/2011 c2 Fumetsu-Kyo
that was helarious with jiraiya bowing to naruto

the girls i first choice is Anko but the second one is either Kurenai (to piss off hinata) and Samui (Yugito probally knows her or friends with her) also she can piss off hinata.

keep up the good work.
4/28/2011 c2 scman87
Dropping a vote for Anko and Kurenai.
4/28/2011 c2 cade159
This is getting good.fem kyuubi and konan
4/28/2011 c2 ebm6969
AMAZING AND DRAMATIC! Yosh can't wait for the next chapter.
4/28/2011 c2 42Crossoverpairinglover
Amusing, though not a Hinata basher fan, but none the less not bad at all

Fu, Anko
4/28/2011 c2 Naginator
Nice and I'm liking yugao and samui
4/28/2011 c2 fanficreader71
Good chapter, I will be looking foward to reading your next update. my vote is for Fu, Yugao
4/28/2011 c2 esn89
I choose fem Kyuubi and Yugao to be added to the harem.
4/28/2011 c2 11Wyrtha
Interesting chapter. I find it very curious how Naruto reacted to Tsunade's proclamation of Konoha's strength ... it would seem something was up with that.

As for the two girls I wish to be in it ... since Yugito is the alpha b Kyu and Ni have to be out as I doubt demons of their standing would except that.

So despite having one Kumo female in the harem I'm giving him a 2nd with Samui, who can be portrayed as Yugi's younger/older sister.

My second choice is Karui giving him a little chocolate luvin. I know 3 girls from Kumo seems over kill, but I get the feeling your Naruto is close with Kumo and is coming back to Konoha for other reasons that to be their hero ...
4/28/2011 c2 redlox2
Go Naruto and harem! Not quite sure about the ideal with Temeria but I'm sure you will make it work! Please update soon and frequently!
140 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »