for Do You Feel Better Now?

2/15/2015 c1 JaToya
Love this trio, especially when they're super protective of each other.
11/25/2011 c1 1TeamAliceForever
Amazing story! More please!
9/15/2011 c1 9LindsaylovesPacey
I liked it! The Finchel friendship is sweet...add in yummy Puck? Dream team : )
9/5/2011 c1 3BabyD-MontanaGirl
I like it so far...just wondering if you are going to be posting more or if it's complete as is? I really like how both boys are on her side and ready to protect her, LOVE how they gave Jesse what he deserved, and am now wondering what will come next?
7/20/2011 c1 8onceawarbleralwaysawarbler
GAH.

I love protective!Puck & Finn.

This story was amazing. I like the way you wrote Jesse as a jackass. Very good. (:
5/7/2011 c1 RosieeGleek
ahhhh! i love it!

i love the dynamic of Pucklberry Finn and this story explores it so well! i think that if you wanted to, you should continue this, because it could be really good!

awesome, so much potential! :D
4/25/2011 c1 35bridgetlynn
This is really well written on a technical level. The writing and plot is very good as well as in character. I can see Jesse being very possessive and jealous - which often does turn into abusive. Rachel as she said to Puck in Mash-up "always wants everything too much" and she's been written on the show as almost needing to be in a relationship so I can see her taking Jesse back and staying with him as long as things were good. I can also see her developing a very strong friendship with Puck (and maybe in a perfect world Finn, if the show writers would decide what kind of personality they want him to have rather then have him be nice one week and a total dbag the next).

Now, my criticism (as it were) is more about the type of research you may have done for this. I only point it out because it will hopefully help you in future stories. I live in New York, specifically on Long Island (about 20 minutes from Hofstra's campus) - so when you say they're living together (with Jesse at Hofstra and Rachel at Julliard) you should pick a place (and then specify where) like Queens (Jamaica or Kew Gardens - driving for Jesse would make sense and Rachel could jump a train right into Manhattan easily) because the commute wouldn't make sense for them otherwise. It's an hour and a half drive each way on a good light traffic day from Uniondale to Manhattan. Also, unless someone has a LOT of money, no one in Manhattan has cars because parking is either a nightmare or 30+ dollars a day. It's things like what I just pointed out that can really make or break a plot because it takes away from any realism (these are also all things that can be found by checking out school websites and google maps).
4/25/2011 c1 11SBNYC09
Totally need to read more! That was just a teaser. I'll admit it was a well written teaser, but a teaser none the less.