for Man of Steel, Woman of Titanium

7/22/2015 c7 1JamesTKent
Well, I'm still kind of confused, but I'm still enjoying it!
1/23/2013 c5 18Exile037
Please update, dude.
9/21/2012 c7 Exile037
Wait, Is Indrid from poweer-girl's universe? Oh man, you gotta keep updating.
7/3/2012 c6 Guest
what Draco13 meant was for that person to escape from the people after emeth and tell emeth who or what he is.
7/2/2012 c6 Guest
Yes! An update! :) It was oh so short but it was still an update so I'm grateful. :)

Karen and her horror movies. Frankly I'm suprised Terra would go to another one. After all, she is a rom-com girl at heart. :D Great interactions and even better inner narrative for Karen. This story just improved with each fresh installment.
7/2/2012 c6 Cylon One
Great time at the movies chapter.

It was fun.
6/19/2012 c5 dragoon07
Please update. we need more emeth/powergirl in here. and also give emeth a sidekick.
5/23/2012 c5 draco13
Please update and give indrid a parter/sidekick.
1/30/2012 c5 56Loki's Son
I remember those old issues of New Teen Titans and you're close enough to count. Your Starfire is an interpretation of the character. Differences are bound to crop up.

As for P.G., brilliant job. She needs to remain the focus of the story though. Indrid is interesting but don't forget who the main character is.

I'm grateful that no Booster's were hurt.

Still lovin' the story. I look forward to the next installment.
1/30/2012 c5 Cylon One
Another chapter I enjoyed reading.

Great work.
12/3/2011 c1 draco13
i don't have a problem with emeth being a genetic omac. sorry about i left last time. nice job, btw
11/26/2011 c1 draco13
i take it that power girl and emeth are getting "closer" with each other and closer to being a couple. nice work btw, i'm starting to think that emeth is the new omac which i have to problem of. and i wondered was there a sidekick or partner like powergirl and terra? i'll know later. please update.
11/5/2011 c4 agent137
nice. please update.
10/18/2011 c1 dragoon16
continue on, man.
10/8/2011 c1 dragoon16
it seems emeth's getting new powers only time will tell if he's an artifical clone or something else due to the laser eyes. update soon.
27 Page 1 2 Next »