for Harry Potter and the Punjab Lasso

9/5/2014 c2 Guest
That's genius! XD
7/21/2014 c2 9CatOrWall
I found this by complete accident... I was trying to look up the difference between a punjab lasso and a noose (since they seem to be the same thing in the movie), and all the sudden this popped up.

For the record, a punjab lasso is more like a garrote wire... in case you were interested.

Anyway, this is... wildly zany. I like it. Too bad you decided to stop. I would've loved to see how Erik reacted to all this, and what the Horcrux was.
6/29/2012 c2 4TheOtherErik
Haha, this is to awesome to not read! Please continue, Monsieur?
8/17/2011 c2 8EowynsPen
This is hilarious! I'd love to see more of it - and a flashback of Voldemort singing and dancing, haha!
6/23/2011 c2 9The Hollow Inside Me
Great job! I just want to point out though, the reason Phantom of the Opera reveiws are so rare is becasue not many people have heard of it or really care at all about it. So they don't look for stories with that. But people who do read this will really like it. I assure you. :)
5/21/2011 c1 The Hollow Inside Me
This is really, really good. If you do continue it I will continue to read and reveiw becuase this has a really good plot line and becuase I am in love with Erik. Throughout the whole story I would puase and rant at myself about how obsessed I am, but it doesn't matter. But this is really good.
4/26/2011 c1 26917brat
this is actually really good and I can't wait to see what is going to happen nxt. Please keep it up.