for On The Eve of Battle

8/20/2012 c1 Guest
I like that. Couldn't you have Obi-Wan and Padme kiss?
6/1/2011 c1 46Her Head In the Clouds
Aww, so much was write with this: the plot, the atmosphere, your writing style, the choice of words I can't even. Haha, it was just a great read. Great job!
4/27/2011 c1 9EinAffe
Hello there ;)

I just finished reading this story the second time in one day, so this definitely deserves a review. That was possibly the least time it took me to reread a story.

This was really well written. Strangely enough, few fabrics address the worries Padmé must surely have the night before the battle. You did not only pick up on that, but you presenter her, her worries and fears and everyone else in this story really well. Even though Sabé has just a few lines, this is one of the few stories I read so far where I think of her as an actual person and not some kind of Mary-Sue or extension of Padmé.

Also, I really liked the moment where Padmé almost touched Obi-Wan. Um, that was awkward! And Padmé was suitably embarrassed when she was "caught".

The conversation sounded natural and the characters were perfectly in character :)

It was also nice that this didn't turn into a sappy romance halfway through (I'm not such a huge fan of Obidala, as you can probably tell, and I don't like romances in general, either) and I think you laid a solid foundation for a future friendship.

The last sentence was also perfect!

So, thanks for the great read and for keeping it un-sappy and far away from these terrible romances I so dislike. This is a really wonderful story, and your writing style and characterisation was also great.

With kind regards,