FanFiction.Net
for Remembering You

4/23/2016 c7 oneuserz
Oh no, not another good story being abandoned! I was really hoping to see Josh interact with Alex's ghosts, at least.. If you ever think of continuing, please do it, it's soo good :D
9/28/2013 c7 Bloodyscarlet
I have been trying to find a decent homecoming fic for what feels like ages, and wow I am so glad I found this little gem! I hope you update soon because I can't wait until Josh finds out about Alex!
1/18/2013 c1 4The Bee's Tales
This alternate story about Josh being alive and his older brother, the real protagonist in the game, has been one of the ideas that came into my head. It was actually a question. "How would Josh react, who would alternatively be alive instead of Alex, when he realizes his brother is killed because of an inhumane deal and ritual?" This fan fiction has made me intrigued and fascinated. Hope to see more updates until the completion of the story!
1/11/2013 c7 Lucerious
Great job on the story. I like this AU of seeing things through Josh's eyes had he lived and him discovering the mysteries of the town. Hopefully his reunion (if there is one here) with Alex will be happier than the one in the game. On a side note I'm not sure why a lot of people dislike Elle, I thought she was ok.
10/23/2012 c7 Mermaid Ninja
Josh won't take the oath.
8/18/2012 c7 MrsVergil09
Wow, another chapter! I'm glad you are continuing this fanfiction! I think I've reviewed your fanfiction before and I think I've said that your re-interpretation of Homecoming and putting Josh as the lead character is superb!
Please continue this work and end it on a great note!
6/11/2012 c7 20Merii-san
Yes! A new chapter! I like it! :D Hope the next one will be soon.
6/10/2012 c7 GrimCharmer
Josh is heading to silent hill? oh wat awaits there for him? pls update soon _
6/9/2012 c7 loyal yakul
I feel the story has quicken in pace from the last chapter. Still enjoying the story and looking forward to the next chapter.
5/19/2012 c6 GrimCharmer
i played SH5 again on the pc...wa! i didnt check the stores wen i first arrive into town..this history in it?

Josh is being haunted by Alex and he is getting nearer to the truth of the town and their "Pacts" the founders made.

this is a great story pls pls update soon _
5/2/2012 c1 MrsVergil09
Finally, I have been waiting for so long and now you got one chapter up! I thought you discontinued it, I mean seeing as you were gone for a year! Anyway, this fan-fiction of yours is giving me the goosebumps! I mean, ever since i played SH: Homecoming, I've been asking myself this:

If Joshua was alive instead and he was the leading protagonist, what would his reactions be when he realizes about the pact on Shepherd's Glen?

God, you did it! You are doing a good job! Please continue this fan-fic and end it with a great note!
4/4/2012 c3 15lovova
Gosh darn it, I do not write reviews for every chapter! You just keep inspiring comments! X0

Just wanted to say I love how plainly Josh looks at his 'haunting' situation. It just feels so realistic. He knows damn well something weird is going on, but unless something freaky is happening right then and there he's not panicking or freaking out about it. A lot of my friends from back in the high school days really, truly believed in hauntings (they were an odd bunch, looking back at it) and acted as casually about it as Josh here is.

So, you know, great job on characterization :)
4/4/2012 c2 lovova
Oh man, typically I'm not the type of reader that reviews every chapter (just ones that interest me) but this one interested me as well, so...I'm interested! :D

As a small literary criticism, when it comes to introducing the flashback method, I'd recommend just adding in some small cliche sentence, like Josh thinking to himself 'oh, this vaguely reminds me of an old memory that is totally a relevant plot point so don't miss it readers!' (only, you know, more elegant then that), just to introduce the readers to the flashback. You won't have to do that for future chapters of this story, because you've already established now that blocks of italics are flashbacks so the reader will pick up on it easier in the future, but since various writers use italics for different reasons (As an example, I personally always use italics for thoughts and non-english languages), it's always a good idea to guide the readers through your literary techniques in the early chapters until they get the rhythm, and after that you don't have to bother.

Just a thought from another inexperience writer, so take it with a grain of salt and all that. Anyway, again, off the the next chapter!
4/4/2012 c1 lovova
Oh wow, this is a really interesting premise. Moving onto the next chapter with anticipation :)
3/24/2012 c6 1PocketSizedLass
I was starting to think that this story was discontinued but now that you have uploaded I can only tell you that it it exellent! keep writing please!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction