for Kid vs Kat vs Love

12/5/2012 c1 anon
OH MY GOD R U FANGIRLS INSANE?! WHAT UR DOING IS AS STUPID AS TRYING TO HUG GENERAL GRIEVOUS! KATS A GUY AND HE IS A CAT! GET IT THROUGH UR SICK PERVERTED FANGIRL MIND JESUS!
11/7/2012 c1 WalkInThePark
Omg did they really kiss in the show? I wish probaly not:(
7/4/2012 c2 Guest
Its a GREAT story, and i rely enjoyed it...shoulda been more chapters do. but more importantly...I FOUND TEH SONG! YES! i just KNEW when i looked at how LONG it was that it could not have been just made for dis fanfic,and such a GOOD song too. porfect for dis...but for some reason ai cant find the name of it...oh well!
Ohh,(P.S. to that sensay guy if you reelie ar only 7...YIOU should not be READING THESE THINGS! iT SAYS TEEN!...FOO! it got crap about some kid makin out with AN AILIEN KAT!...THAT HATES HIM! hahahahaaaaaaa, im just kiddn budd. but seiriously you shouldnt giv way personal info like dat...it dangerous. like tobuscus would say...Ahh,you little noodle! look it up tobuscus literal de wat am just som random fourteen year ol who has noting better to do with his time than read stupid stuff about his fav cartoons...sniff am sooo lonely! :3 hahahahaha
6/10/2012 c3 Sensay
lil' mistake. I meant to say since Millie calls him/her/it
6/10/2012 c3 Sensay
wow. This is just my luck. Heres the situation: It is 3:09 AM, I'm in my bed and school starts at 8AM, so I've got plenty of time to kill. And then I found you and your 80 Stories full with pairings of character of series of nickelodeon (mostly). I don't know how many hours I spent watching that channel just because... well...I don't know. But this is gonna be awesome.

As for this story: From all the characters i know , I would have never expected those two to fall in love (something you will see quite often in my reviews). But hey, I really like love stories and its well written. I never really spent a thought about that Kat could be female, but since Millie calls him/her/it , well, y'know. But yeah, good job.

P.S.: I really don't know if anyone could run into the suspicion that I'm 7 years old because of some awkward grammar errors or completeley misplaced words, so I just gonna tell you.

Im German. I live in Germany, in Nordrhein-Westfalen to be more precisely.
3/20/2012 c3 Guest
Keep on writing I can't wait to see the next chapter.
3/20/2012 c3 Guest
Keep on writing I can't wait to see the next chapter.
5/8/2011 c1 Thelastgreatrocker17
Good start, let's see if I can get to the end.

Btw, is it just me or does everyone on this archive copy me. Seriously, it's getting kinda strange.