for The Greatest Thief in the Kingdom

1/13/2012 c1 10MikalaGoodwin
Hahaha this made my day :) Lol so cute!
10/19/2011 c1 297Punzie the Platypus
I gotta admit, his hair is shinier and more handsome, but her hair is sweeter and more adorable than his.
7/20/2011 c1 30Liz McCallus
Ahahahahaha!I loved that!I was laughing aloud, and my friend kept going 'what?' and I was just laughing.I loved the 'oh crap' sentence xD but you need to make sure to put dashes and commas where they're needed and look over your work.Besides that, fantastic job!
4/29/2011 c1 72Starlight623
Oh I loved that! Gave me just the smile I needed! :-)
4/29/2011 c1 sunnydayz56
Oh my gosh that is fluffy but funny. Your right Eugene's hair is soo much better than Rapunzel's.
4/29/2011 c1 5Princess Shahrazad
Oh my God! You had me in stiches. I absolutely agree. His hair is of darker brown and has more body than Punzie's.
4/29/2011 c1 11Fabulist
Aw, that was fun. Tickle punishments are cute. I agree, Eugene's hair is super gorgeous. I love "Because she's married to Eugene now and that's what women do. Sneak into their husbands' toiletries." Ha! Only off thing was Rapunzel mentioning the shampoo keeps the brown color in... not sure why this is a concern when it's her natural color and it's not really gonna come OUT. Anyway, very cute! Looking forward to more stories!
4/28/2011 c1 Serenity
Lol that was great I was laughing so hard! And I totally agree with you Glen keane is an amazing artist! I was thrilled he decided to work on Tangled
4/28/2011 c1 The Unbreakable Crystal Rose