for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Seventh Horcrux

7/29/2016 c7 mckertis
7 chapters out of 104, and i cant read this trash anymore.
6/5/2013 c77 Guest
thank you that you let the gryffindor win I was getting angry by the moment like are you pretty serious taylor cheering for her stupid werewolf boyfriend yeah I hate greg and the love story between them because come on it is a magic adventorous novel not a third class love birds novel by love in first sight and holding hands hate greg soooooo much neville would be much better or seamus but greg is ewwwwww and those nasty words are just describing your character dear author sorry for that but I had to tell you that. I wish greg would just die in the end he is getting in between the story.
6/5/2013 c76 Guest
hey it is a story about magic not loving or making passion you gotta change that scene and don't use bad wordings noway I have ever heard the real harry potter say that not even in the books I hate to say that but please be careful...
4/17/2013 c87 TP
This story is truly amazing, I couldn't put my phone down! Finished reading this within four days. Truly amazing, you should be so proud of your talents.
4/3/2013 c1 2WowYikes
jkh
3/31/2013 c104 35Invisia
Ohmigosh... that was crazily amazing. I'm serious, it's the best story I've read in a long, long time. It was full of shocks and surprises, ups and downs. It made me laugh and it even drove me to tears at some points. It took me about two months but I finally reached the end and I'm so, so glad I have. You are a crazily talented author, and I'm so, so glad that I managed to stumble upon this.
-Invisi
3/30/2013 c104 3MichGirl07
Really excellent story... Very long but well worth it. I have to say, I was a little worried there at the end that you wouldn't sufficiently explain why Taylor couldn't get rid of her horcrux the same way Harry did but I think you really pulled it off. And the brother/sister dynamic was well done too!
3/30/2013 c77 MichGirl07
Impressive writing. Not many can write a good sporting event, especially for a fictional sport. But this was good! My heart was pounding just as it does when I'm in the stands, cheering on my own teams! The adrenaline was pumping!
3/20/2013 c104 6lilmisadiva
aw snape alone thats sad
3/20/2013 c53 27KaliOfDarknesss
Oh there she is! Hi Hannah! But where'd Susan go? D: Come back, Susan!
It's always Justin. Justin, Justin, Justin...
3/20/2013 c27 KaliOfDarknesss
Ahh So that's where he comes in...He was in the sorting chapter, made me all freaked out because I couldn't find Hannah. Where's Hannah? She wasn't with Susan, nor mentioned anywhere...Did you kill her?
3/16/2013 c4 9Fuyutaro son
... next time, please put a warning that the story is a OC centric story, it will stop the rest of us miss-understanding. Don't get me wrong, sometimes i like reading OC centric stories, but i chose to read this one because it's discription, and the fact that it has harry as a character, made me think that it was about BOTH of them. not just her.

Anyway, i'm still going to read, because it's really good, so onto the next chapter. :D
3/16/2013 c2 1McBaggins
Why would she start hogwarts the same year as Harry? She would be closer to Ginny see age...
3/13/2013 c12 Guest
You're kidding! No reviews! I'm floored. OK, this is a great story so I'll review. I like the plot, the characters are very canon-like with possibly the exception of Ginny's lack of jealousy but that's a plus in my book. Most FF writers tend to make her a screaming harridan to the point you wonder why anyone would even tolerate her being around. So more maturity is appreciated. Ron is spot-on. The only lack in JK's story to my mind is the reason Hermoine is in love with Ron. I think him being so moronic, crass, loud and fickle is why people who like Hermoine are so desperate to find a better guy for her they've tried to pair her with Harry. With his background he would never pick a bossy, know-it-all as a mate. But I digress; thanks for writing this and giving us a great read.
Peggy
3/11/2013 c1 Guest
This is amazing! Such a good idea!
292 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »