for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Seventh Horcrux

11/6/2012 c100 7Riniko22
Well I am happy that Taylor has survived as her death would have proceeded at least one or two others from grief. Do have to hope that her magic has just been heavily suppressed by her ordeal and not drained to never return. Can't imagine how horrible it would be to lose what is more than a limb as it is both a physical part of her and the field of study she has be in for the last seven years. Besides who would brew Greg all the potions he will need each full moon. Heck the nasty ministry would likely just want to Obliviate her and set her down somewhere with no memory of the last seven years of her life. All in thanks for getting rid of Voldywart for them. Also hoping that Harry will be able to publicly get others know the truth that she is his sister soon as it would make things so much easier with people not thinking she is after Harry because of how close she is to him. All I can do now is wait to see what comes next, hope is it soon as I can only hold my breath so long. ;)
11/6/2012 c100 1jeremiah123
great :)
11/6/2012 c100 4PotterNerd94
Oh my goodness thank you so much for not killing Taylor! I never thought she would actually die but you (like the evil author you are) made me believe she was for the last few chapters! Ah this is so good - 100 chapters and it just keeps getting better! Oh my goodness! Can't waot for more :D
11/5/2012 c99 2oldforthis
I truly hope that Taylor is taking a long-deserved rest at the mystic King's Cross, enjoying Dumbledore, James and Lily's company. I also hope that the reason Greg isn't w/them when the letter arrived is because he cannot bear to leave his mate, and therefore is with her when she awakes! Otherwise, this is just hurting my stomach, and I am so very sad! (If not, then so be it...)
11/2/2012 c12 Guest
THE REAL POTTERS WHERE KILLED IN 1659
11/2/2012 c99 6lilmisadiva
dang smh
11/2/2012 c99 7Riniko22
Oh, how will Harry go on, knowing that he killed his own sister in hate, even if he thought it was directed at Snape. Still wondering like Harry about why she did not go into the fog, unless she felt she could not keep the door open long enough for the Horcrux to be pulled from her body. It is a terrible waste and she died leaving Greg alone, he might kill Harry or try if he finds out what Harry did even if Taylor tricked him into it. Harry has learned the horrible lesson of what Hate will cost you.
11/2/2012 c99 1jeremiah123
great!
10/31/2012 c98 Liz the Reader
So, harry wasn't the horcrux. Taylor was? Vodermort is dead but wouldn't Taylor have had Voldermorts soul be ripped from here? Ughh. I have to reread it now, yay!
10/31/2012 c98 4PotterNerd94
Oh my goodness. This actually had me in tears - it was soooooo good! I can't wait for the next chapter - literally cannot wait, hurry! :) It was really well written and I LOVED IT!
10/31/2012 c98 7Riniko22
I was sure of this awhile ago, it was just the additional clues that pushed it into being so far into certain. Can only hope for Taylor to have her own meeting with Dumbledore or else there may be other deaths soon from grief.
10/31/2012 c98 1jeremiah123
great chapter! i teared up reading the emotion at the end.
10/31/2012 c98 kd058
Let me just say you did something right. I started reading this about a 5 days ago and it has been thoroughly entertaining! I had just reached chapter 97 when you put in 98! Thank you! I can't wait for the last chapter(s?)!
10/31/2012 c98 43Beccax95
Please say she isn't dead!
10/31/2012 c98 MattAttack97
Sorru I've not reviewed in a while, amazing chapter. As good as the actual book if not better! Very sad that Taylor is dead :( post quickly!
292 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »