for My Pride is a Hurricane

4/1 c12 Guest
Good story but I really really wanted this Naruto and susuke fuck each other.
3/22 c13 6NiteKiD
I don't normally read one piece fanfiction, but this is surprisingly good.
3/3 c11 throwawaythemeatball
Sure wasn’t expecting juvia but was a pleasant surprise I also love how op naruto is. Great story!
2/22 c13 killerssg
Great series so far! I loved it and want to see more chapters from it.
1/12 c13 SubzeroLin
Hell yeah I got the hellsing ultimate reference. Please tell me it’s as good as I hope.
1/6 c13 deoxeyses
Nice
10/31/2021 c13 Guest
So short!

Thanks for the story though. Hope you are doing better.
10/28/2021 c12 1THE LOST AND THE BROKEN
father I crave more
8/26/2021 c13 Kumafroste
Update please? I can provide you with a pizza time meme compilation
8/25/2021 c13 Tankman585
Hmm, I though this story was dead, but it sure is nice to see it was updated even if it was a few months ago.
7/9/2021 c3 18Harrison Aldrich Emrys
Jesus Christ! Naruto’s acting like he’s never seen a pretty woman before with the way he’s acting. Even Sasuke had more control when he first saw Tayuya
6/11/2021 c1 Natsworthy
wow! this needs more chapter. this is really good! I quite like your story. I hope you keep it up <3
5/31/2021 c13 Sazi94
Nice chapter, man. Like how you rid of Hody quickly. Hope your health is much better now. looking forwaed to the next installment
5/27/2021 c13 12Lightning Ash
This was awesome, man. :D I love the way you've fused the two verses together with a bit of Bleach and Fairy Tail. It feels very organic. I enjoyed the interactions Naruto's had with his crew, especially his women. You've conveyed their personalities beautifully. Tayuya is a bundle of cursing adorableness and Juvia is so cute. Thanks for writing, bro. I had a good time
5/21/2021 c2 Yaknow WhatIming
I can sort of understand why you would want to overpower your main character and his allies to ridiculous proportions, even if it's a bad thing to do.

What I do not understand is why you decided to make Garp, the admirals and Sengoku this weak. Nobody wants to read about a guy toying and/or one-shotting his enemies again and again, especially when they are the top tier fighters in the One Piece universe. Where is the plot (or fun) in that?
Moreover, by making the admirals so pitifully and practically spitting overpowered new characters you utterly destroy the canonical balance of power between the marines and, well, everyone else.

Character bashing and overpowered characters are bad and you should feel bad.
Lastly, Mihawk and Doflamingo as well, for that matter are outmatched.

Trying to make a new character look strong by having them easily beat a canonical character that is established as being the best of the best does not work.
925 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »