FanFiction.Net
for My Pride is a Hurricane

11/9/2012 c3 5CrowKrowQrow
Dude continue this story man it's awesome and it looks like in the future chapters it will become FREAKING AWESOME! so yeah continue please it's one of the few crossovers that I really like
8/29/2012 c3 StrongGuy159
AMAZING STORY CONTINUE PLEASE!
8/8/2012 c3 Athrawe
When are you going to update,this was a great story.
4/5/2012 c3 1Boundless Scholar
great job, update soon please.

4.5/5
3/24/2012 c3 11StudiousMusings
update soon please i like it!
3/24/2012 c3 4Vaughn Tyler
lol
3/12/2012 c3 4ViperineVampire
Lol! Naruto's so funny. And this "Facing down Newgate's dread offsrping be damned if only he could combat his own diarrhea with such ruthless effeciency..." was priceless! I couldn't stop laughing for quite a while!
1/12/2012 c3 Greenburk
You know you got a bad habit of writing tons of cool stories half done, leaving them behind. Its not just My Pride is Hurricane, its Passing Torch, Prince of Darkness, Master of Shadows, and Man of the Mist. Why don't you do us all a favor and delete all these good stories you left behind, instead of wasting our time waiting for the next chapter of each story.
12/22/2011 c3 roboguy45
doesn't the one of those three strongest marines already have that power for lava?
12/3/2011 c3 1bashking
update soon please i can't wait for the next chapter of your awsomeness
10/24/2011 c3 47Razamataz22
Somehow I can just imagine Hinata on level one having been locked up for petty theft rather than an actual crime
10/5/2011 c3 Alt-Eisen-Kyosuke
This is pretty good so far. I look forward to how you'll have them interact with the other characters of the One Piece world and who else you'll add to his crew. I look forward to the next chapter!
9/30/2011 c3 rescue 007
now when it says harem, are you actually gonna get him involved with several women throughout the story or is it just gonna be a bunch of girls always fighting for him but naruto runs away from it like hes gay? cause ive read some rated T harems and theyr usually like that...and its fucking retarted... lemme know cause the storys awesome but that lil piece could be deal breaker.
9/29/2011 c3 8Q3APo
i can't wait for the new crew and naruto's father identity. this story is very interesting.
9/26/2011 c3 Lulz
Naruto can not even touch Luffy in a real battle. It is a disgrace that made the main character of OP a suppose weakling to shitty ass Naruto. You sir are a moron.
940 « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »