FanFiction.Net
for My Pride is a Hurricane

5/31/2011 c1 5exillion
This isn`t even naruto...wtf...this is just some OC borrowing the name naruto from another series...

wow...wait a go to cheapen get more reviews.

This might as well not be a crossover at all, in fact, it isn`t.

This is disappointing.
5/29/2011 c1 Sraiden
Naruto whitebead's grandson? heheh this really sounds interesting, I can't wait to see the crew he will have and the hell he will give in the marines HQ ! Update soon please! :)
5/29/2011 c1 10Toshiro Ricky
That a lot of one story u have there neonzangetsu-san. . . Please keep the good work
5/27/2011 c1 Namek2020
great story so far! can't wait to see whats in store for the future!
5/26/2011 c1 8Kyubbiman
This story looks like it has lots of potential. Keep it up. Just don't god mod Naruto. It's nice to watch him struggle every now and then
5/25/2011 c1 11chm01
looking foward to the next chapter and I hope you get better.
5/20/2011 c1 miner249er
confusing & interesting!:)
5/20/2011 c1 The Flying Spaghetti Monster
This is nice
5/16/2011 c1 The Sad Reaper
Great first chapter. Makes me wonder what sasukes cursed fruit power is... Can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck.
5/13/2011 c1 4Vaughn Tyler
nice
5/6/2011 c1 7Jrf Steel
With just over 7,000 words you have my attention with this story. It is a great start and I hope to read more soon.
5/4/2011 c1 5Fox Boss
I plan on making something similar to this, only instead on an Impel Down prisoner, Naruto would be Pluton that Croc was looking for.
5/4/2011 c1 5Majin Hentai X
You do realize the one possessing the Kaze Kaze no mi is Monkey D. Dragon right?

Well at least you did have Naruto eat the Kitsu Kitsu no mi: Model Kyuubi no Yoko.

Sasuke better not have the sharingan, strong COO Haki I will accept but in the OP universe there in no haxing or trolling eyes.
5/2/2011 c1 2Patsuki21
A very interesting story I know you can make this a great story but try to avoid over used concepts the kaze kaze fruit I'll let slide. Though as long as you avoid having naruto join luffy which I think is the direction your going you will be fine great and interesting so far
5/2/2011 c1 Kampretzz
I think wind is one of the most powerful element. It can cut and push, intangible, invisible, create mirage and lightning (see Nami clima tact abilities), bend light, create tornado and whirlpool, and don't forget vacuum (by removing air), extinguish fire (fire won't last without air), freeze stuff and control stuff on air (such as sand, water, knifes, etc). I'm sure there are more stuff wind/air can do, so do your best improving Naruto.
940 « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »