FanFiction.Net
for My Pride is a Hurricane

5/2/2011 c1 3Lazy Ronin Ryumori
The air msnipulation curses fruit ability is a little more that overused, but I still like the story. One thing I would like to see change, in all of your newer stories, is less description on the little things. For instance in one of your stories you used like have the chapter describing Hinata waking up Naruto. I think its great in all that you can writing that much on something so trivial, but I believe I can speak for most when I say that this partially bores and some times confuses your readers.
5/1/2011 c1 9CaptureGod-Otamegane
kind of an off the wall story but it seems like it would be interesting.
5/1/2011 c1 1ddcj1990
Good chapter I really like it also who going to be in Naruto harem update soon
5/1/2011 c1 SpeeDemon
Well I am kinda confused where your going to go with this but this only the first chapter so can't wait til the next one.
5/1/2011 c1 Maelstorm of the Tricky Wind
i like it but cause u have so many storys ur inconsistant with updates so u better update this 1
5/1/2011 c1 Scyth3
Hmm very interesting there! Not the first time I've seen Naruto with the wind fruit and all, but definitely a first seeing him like this. Interesting character really. Would like to see more of this fic. Am wondering what Madara has to do with all this.
4/30/2011 c1 Jack
Who you going make Naruto fight at the Whitebeard War. How are the Marine' and Pirates reaction is going be when they see him. That I really want know.
4/30/2011 c1 2FlyingArtist
Pretty good, I can't wait to find out Sasuke's devil fruit is! Try to get over your acursed sickness and please try to update soon! Ja~
4/30/2011 c1 RoyalTwinFangs
I woulder how big his ship is going to be. Big like one of the Buster Call.
4/30/2011 c1 fanofmany
Hmm wonder who will be in his crew?
4/30/2011 c1 This guy
Kick ass man, this looks like a legend in the making already
4/30/2011 c1 lightningblade49
well this is certainly interesting.
4/29/2011 c1 Jicea
Whoa this is a new spin on things and I must say I enjoy it. This crossover has never been done like this before and I love the idea, and cant wait to see Naruto at full strength. Also I REALLY hope Hinanta WILL NOT be in this one. It is your story of course but it would just be nice to read a harem storu for once without Hinanta in it. Anyways love the idea for this and cant wait for the update.
4/29/2011 c1 ebm6969
This is good I can't wait for the next one.
4/29/2011 c1 5Evil E. Evil
this story looks good i shall continue to read
940 « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »