FanFiction.Net
for My Pride is a Hurricane

4/29/2011 c1 Savaros
interesting combo, can't wait for the fight scenes
4/29/2011 c1 1kidneysrgood
Go back to writing Path to Peace you jerk. :P
4/29/2011 c1 1Shadow of a Life
A very interesting chapter. I'm looking forward to reading more of this story
4/29/2011 c1 Takai153
This looks epic! I can't wait for more. Keep up the awesome work and please update as soon as you can!
4/29/2011 c1 Hypothetical Spiritual Entity
Interesting first chapter, keep it up!
4/29/2011 c1 nooneond
Oooooo this looks like the start of

Something amazing, whitebeards grandson hope they have a talk at thr very least and good fruit choice for naruto

Im interested in seeing how akatsuki affect the story

Who else is in the crew?

O and whats the pairing, personally i wouldnt mind jewelery bonney, hehehe they can have a food eating contest at least that would be pretty funny

Any ways nice story hope you update soon
4/29/2011 c1 Rakugosha
This is freakin' amazing! I really, REALLY hope you decide to continue this on a frequent basis. Good Naruto/One Piece fics are hard to find, and honestly I think this is the best one I've read thus far.

I've always though about trying my hand at starting Naruto off in Impel Down for a fic, but I've never written before and don't think I would do it justice.

You, however, and pulling it together spectacularly. I particularly like Naruto's ability, and his heritage. Ecstatic about that, quite frankly. Was pretty sad when Whitebeard died, he was BAD ASS.

Curious as to who all you'll be including in the crew and how large it will be. Will it be all of the ragtag team of Naruto's friends? Or just a few key more important ones? Plus then there's Madara setting Naruto free and the Akatsuki.

I'm psyched! I can't wait for more! I'm avidly looking forward to your next chapter.

-Raku
4/29/2011 c1 1bashking
nice story looking forward to the next chapter
4/29/2011 c1 5Orchamus
Now this is a fic! I love it already! And the Kaze no Yaiba? Nice. Though Madara's actions confuse me.
4/29/2011 c1 Falvern
I like the story idea. However, I must say that I am disappointed with Naruto's devil fruit power. Giving him the Kaze Kaze Fruit was an extreme disappointment in my opinion. Given how unique Naruto is in the some of your other stories, I had expected you to come up with something better. Especially since Whitebeard is Naruto's grandfather. I had expected him to have a truly unique and badass devil fruit like him. A good majority of the Naruto/One Piece stories seem to give him the same abilities, and the same devil fruit. Naruto controlling wind has truly become cliche, even if it is cannon. As it stands, I don't think I'll read this story any further. I wish you luck with it though. I do hope that you get better soon.
4/29/2011 c1 howlingwindofthestorm
this is really good! i can't wait for the next chapter.
4/29/2011 c1 Terror of Death Skieth
Nice I glad u made him a little blood crazy
4/29/2011 c1 roshane
whoa! i can't wait to see the next chapter! this fic is really interesting, does naruto get any genetic abilities being whitebeards grandson like super strenght?
4/29/2011 c1 1Akira Stridder
hahaha woow..
4/29/2011 c1 5-digit
Story is great, never seen a N/OP crossover where Naruto starts off as a level 6 impel down prisoner bad @ss. I only spotted a few spelling errors but what's a typo compared to a good story?

But can I be blunt? This is most likely just another one of your stories that won't see an update for another 3 months if at all. The problem is you keep coming up with new stories and aren't focusing on the ones you already have. For example (keep in mind, JUST an EXAMPLE), The True King hasn't seen an update since last year, in September. I'm seeing all these great story ideas on your profile and most of them only have one chapter, and they aren't even one-shots.

So like I said great story idea and I would love to see it continue, but I'm not exactly holding my breath for an update anytime soon... if any.
940 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 Next »