FanFiction.Net
for My Pride is a Hurricane

4/29/2011 c1 Death From Above
This Is A good story, as all of yours seem to be. i have a question, do yout plan to update any of your other stories anytime soon? i've been waiting on path of peace and beyond the shadows for awhile now. apply your awesomesauce and update soon please!
4/29/2011 c1 exeafirm
Interesting story,I like it and I think Blackbeard has ben screwed because Naruto is going to leave with Level 6 strongest.I hate Blackbeard and akainu and would like to see at leats one them beaten by the end of the war by Naruto.

Are you going to give Blackbeard the Gura Gura no mi?.You could have Naruto save Whitebeard or at least gaining the Gura Gura no mi instead of Blackbeard,you could have him gaining it by stoping Blackbeard's unknown process of extraction when his crew concealed him and Whitebeard's corpse or something, would like to see Blackbeards plans fucked.
4/29/2011 c1 Zero Gawain
good is a good story, I just hope they do not leave or pauses as your other 185.

I hope to update soon.
4/29/2011 c1 kihakukage
really interesting
4/29/2011 c1 1edward kizaru
epic
4/29/2011 c1 karthik9
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
4/29/2011 c1 axl88x
Great idea for a story. I look forward to reading future chapters if you continue this. I wish you luck in dealing with your health issues.
4/29/2011 c1 4XPGamer
wow, you've made some half-assed crappy fics before but this one takes the cake.

you shit all over Luffy's character and your grammar has been steadily going down hill over the last five fics you've put out culminating in this recent crap.

It was a good idea but you went about it horribly.
938 « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63