for Even Love can be Found in Hell

3/21/2018 c5 Hioki Ryuuhei
I hope you'll find the will to continue this fanfic, it's just so fricking awesome, I havent laughted like that while reading for a long time. Please keep it up !
7/10/2013 c5 2EclipseMaster
I hope you find the will to write again, this is a great story and I would greatly enjoy reading more of it
11/8/2012 c4 1AquaticSilver
Oh, yikes! Lyn sure is a devious one sometime...making Mark and Serra get together...with Erk and Matthew helping them.(Serra always bugs Erk and Matthew).

Oh wow...awkward.
What a failure of "horse plan".
LOL to Kent XD
11/8/2012 c5 AquaticSilver
Sorry...last review. Only now i read this announcement.

Aww...is that so? That's okay, i guess.
But i hope you're not planning on dropping this fanfic. I actually liking it now...but too bad. Oh well.

Oh and sorry about what happened to your computer.
9/23/2012 c5 5patattack
Well, that stinks. Too bad you didn't have the files on a usb or something.

Hope you find the will or the files again.
9/23/2012 c5 7Hyralc
ugh. unforseen problems..
3/17/2012 c4 Annonymous 2
I'm verry glad you updated it. I honestly didn't think you would. Nevertheless, it was another good chapter. I really enjoyed it. I hope you update soon...
3/10/2012 c4 5InTheYearOfTheCat
Nice chapter, Serra is adorable as always. It's really funny seeing her and Mark interact.
3/10/2012 c4 5patattack
wicked chapter! the bit with mark trying to get on the horse, then trying to help Serra up was funny, as was most of the interaction between them. Keep it up!
3/10/2012 c4 7Hyralc
failures of a horse. Why are they going to that town sepratly though i dont remember
10/13/2011 c2 8SylviustheStrange
Hey, Animajunki! I managed to find this and clicked for a look. Needless to say, it's awesome.

Never have I seen a SerraOC fic before, but this just converted me. 8DD

Nice start, keep it up!
9/28/2011 c3 1AquaticSilver
Yay! Finally a chapter ^_^
9/19/2011 c3 13Surviving Devil
Yay the storys back on. I thought you had given it up so I took it out of my bookmarks. Now its going on.
9/18/2011 c3 5InTheYearOfTheCat
good to see you working on this again, it has some decent humor and all the characters are really fun to read about. serra is very cute as well
9/18/2011 c3 5patattack
wicked chapter. liked the bit at the end with erk, lyn and matthew. that part with mark talking to a chair and thinking that it was hector was funny too. very much looking forward to the next chapter.
27 Page 1 2 Next »