for Even Love can be Found in Hell

9/18/2011 c3 22Gunlord500
Aite, brother, since you asked, I'll try to D-liver.

Generally, the first thing I would correct in this fic are the many punctuation/capitalization errors. For instance, you shouldn't capitalize "agree" in "will flank them, Agreed?" and in phrases like "flares up" why you-!" and "Lord Hector .forgive me, I thought I was talking to you" there's a space in the wrong place.

No biggies, though, just something a beta reader might be able to catch.

Aside from that, I liked this chapter! Lyn trying to help Mark was cute, and Serra misinterpreting Mark's eye problems as anger was funny too. XD Nice work, my friend! Thanks for writin ^^
9/18/2011 c3 7Hyralc
Ahaha. She thinks hes angry, he thinks shes avoiding him. A tree has pink pigtails and Lyn has a fearsome groupp
9/18/2011 c3 11chm01
at this rate all teh camp is going to get involved, and in the meantime the are going to kill mark trying to help him.
6/14/2011 c2 Bananafrak
Wow, what a strange pairing! But hilariously cute.
5/31/2011 c2 Annonymous 2
This story was really enjoyable. This is exactly what I need it to get me through the day. There's not a lot of Mark/Serra fics so thanks. PLEASE, keep writing.
5/29/2011 c2 5InTheYearOfTheCat
Just want to review and say I really love this story. Serra is so cute in it, and the tactician is funny as well. I can't wait to see how things continue to develop with them, this story is very interesting.
5/23/2011 c2 5patattack
Nice chapter. Loved it and hoping to see more soon.
5/21/2011 c2 11chm01
you know, at this rate they will kill teh poor tactician before they even starts to realise his feelings.
5/5/2011 c1 Randoman
HA! very cute! certainly a new take on the tactician thats for certain! I enjoyed it. hopefully there will be more to come
4/30/2011 c1 22Gunlord500
Hey Animajunki ^^ Nice fic! There were some grammar errors here and there, but nothin too big. Very cute depictions of the interactions between Matthew, Serra, and Mark. Nice :D
4/29/2011 c1 11chm01
... That does it, Matthew and Erc are evil!
4/29/2011 c1 5patattack
WICKED! Loved this, Matthew's deviousness was nice, and the bits with Mark and Serra admitting to themselves that they might have feelings for the other was well done. I hope to read more.
27 « Prev Page 1 2