for Picture Perfect

5/16/2011 c1 13Lexi Dean
This one shot was amazing. As I was reading through it I was totally expecting Luna and Malfoy to somehow end up together in the end, but I really like what you did so much better. It was just so clever and it truly seems like the kind of thing that Draco would do. Amazing job. :)
5/16/2011 c1 72abbyli
This is the best Draco/Luna one shot I have ever read. I hope you will make a sequel to it or something. I would love something where Dobby goes to grab Harry to Apparate him out and Draco is still holding onto the wands and he is Apparated out along with Harry so he can be with Luna. I'd love to see that!
5/1/2011 c1 11usoverlooked
This is quite good. Very in character. I think that it was realistic in that Draco wouldn't leave all for Luna but would always remember her. I'd love more Draco/Luna stories!
4/30/2011 c1 22Moons
I thought this was lovely! I especially liked Draco's description of Luna as a "floaty little thing." You kept them both in character, and I liked that Draco didn't suddenly become a hero, just a boy who was capable, for one second, of doing the right thing.
4/30/2011 c1 Maara Annika
You really portrayed Draco inner struggles perfectly! And Luna was amazing too. Liked how at the end when Harry and his friends were captured you were able to show how much Luna has changed Draco.

Not once I trough Draco or Luna was OOC. Well done!
4/30/2011 c1 9roslintower
Amazing. Draco and Luna were both expressed beautifully. I loved it, great job!