FanFiction.Net
for See You Later

10/16/2014 c1 4Almaster2021
I loved it from beginning to end. Good Job!
8/16/2014 c1 IraTamashi99AmyliaZanpakuto
Oh my god this is so sad! but a brilliant ending, I wish they'd done it like that in the anime! you have a great mind! :D
10/28/2011 c1 Leviathan Dragon
Awesome!

Why must 5ds though? Any way, Great Bitter sweet story! I like it.
10/4/2011 c1 2dreamer1821
Awesome one shot ^^ !
9/14/2011 c1 3DJ Blair
hey!

Did you know See ya later doesnt mean good bye? Thats Great!

And i didnt like the story because... I LOVE IT!
9/12/2011 c1 PsychoTeddyARMY
awwwwwwww!very romantic, nicely done!
6/3/2011 c1 Ryuketsu no Hana
me encanto
5/18/2011 c1 darkYami1214
Now that's how it should have ended instead of just a good bye Yusei and Akiza should have showed there feelings instread of leaving I love rosepetals98 your my hero for writing this you should have written this for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D'S

THANKS THIS ENDING~
4/30/2011 c1 16ChidoriTachibana
Don't worry, Rose Petals. I just moved as well and it's been three weeks already. I'm having trouble making friends at my new school but the teachers seem to really like me. if you want, we could be buddies. Keep writing on!

Wheelie

PS: I used to have an imaginary friend named Mr. Tweetums and I still do. He's a little bird who sits on my shoulder and loves to sing. He also likes waffles. OWO
4/30/2011 c1 2RunoandAkizafan
Amazing job!
4/29/2011 c1 14MewIchigoPrincess
Wow! This was really beautiful! I enjoyed it very much! I thought that it was a great little spin to the ending. Nice details and short and sweet. Good job!

MewIchigoPrincess ^_^
4/29/2011 c1 24ObsessedwReading
I love this! :D Amazingly written. It really came to life. Because you're an marvelous author like that! :D :) And don't worry. I'm sure you'll make some friends. You could join clubs or something at school. That's how I met my friends. I joined chorus because I love to sing and I made tons of friends. That's how I met my best friends Cat and Jess. :)