FanFiction.Net
for Pen Pals Harry story

6/1/2020 c8 Cateagle
I hope this is just "see you later", not "good-bye", and that your muse will return for these stories. I find you stories eminently enjoyable, readable, and re-readable. You have some unique takes and explore them well.

I look forward to such time as your muse returns and stirs your creative juices. In the meantime, with all the nonsense going down in the real world, I wish you all the best.
5/29/2020 c8 Guest
ABANDONED
STORY NOT COMPLETED

Thanks for writing it. Good luck.
5/30/2020 c8 wolfofthefrozennorth
sorry to see you go. I enjoy your stories so know that you have people who will be here when or if you decide to come back
5/30/2020 c8 lunarlxtte
Noooo I was hoping for you to at least finish this chapter. Oh well.
5/30/2020 c5 lunarlxtte
It was such a good idea to have the spell ware off. I adore this
5/30/2020 c3 lunarlxtte
Love this story so far
5/30/2020 c1 lunarlxtte
This is so amazing, I love it!
5/29/2020 c8 WolfishPennings
Best wishes to you. Thank you for sharing what you have.

Stay well.

Wolf
3/15/2020 c3 Bad Wolf
One thing bothers me in this chapter. "If we get one room, we would have to register as a married couple." Why is that? That makes no sense. Other than that, this has been totally adorable so far... I love it!
11/10/2019 c7 mumphie
Wow - another great one! You hinted that Harry and Hermione were given love potions. Is that what you were eluding to? Again, I hope you find your muse, or life gets less burdensome and you can come back and let us know what happened. It would be good to see how the Weasleys react, how those at school get on now that the war is over. Will laws be rectified to stop the evil that led to the war?
8/11/2018 c2 Cateagle
The evidence does rather make it appear that Ronald was slipping Hermione a, at least, mild love potion. You have to wonder what more was tried. It's good to see these two getting together.
2/11/2018 c7 dhamann7878
Very nice story, even without the final chapter(s)
4/23/2017 c7 Charles dalby
Thank you and i hope you find the time to comtinue your plot.
6/20/2014 c1 YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216
Well , I'm going to vote for your story to continue if you're willing. This is only the fourth or fifth time I've read through your short story and it still chokes me up.

You have a real gift with the writen word and I want to thank you once again for sharing your talend with me.

Best regards,

SteveC.
4/20/2014 c7 ajtruth
Love this story. Hopefully you can update it soon
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »