for True Magic

5/31/2018 c1 164Qoheleth
Dear Night:

Hang on a second; something's wrong here. The instincts and subconscious (if you insist on drawing a distinction between the two) are precisely the parts of the human personality that have *least* connection to the soul - the purely physical, passive parts, as distinct from the spiritual agency of the will and intellect. As wizardry acquired a fuller grasp of the latter, soul magic should have become more perfect, not less. (Not always for the better, of course. What Chesterton said about cannibalism is probably also true of Horcruxes: "certainly a decadent thing, not a primitive one.")

Sincerely,
Qoheleth

P.S.: Glad you liked "It Will Be Done, My Lord", by the way.
1/15/2015 c4 KinZoku591
Holy shit... is my immediate response, this sounds like the beginning of a great story and i can only hope you can find the muse needed to one day continue this
6/22/2014 c3 16Author2b9411bloggergirl
Night, I LOVE this story, I just have two things to point out:

1) When the Horcrux goes dormant, it's because the person is alive, Harry is dead, shouldn't his soul be active?

2) If the dementor can only absorb one soul at a time, then how did it absorb Tom's, Lily's, and part of Harry's?

Ok, there's three, but the last is just a question:

3) Would Lily's soul make up part of Harry's personality and would Tom's do the same?
1/27/2013 c4 Rebebe
Interesting begining, wonder where it will go from here ?
9/30/2012 c4 11RavenWing1997
update soon
6/30/2011 c4 harrypotteraddict101
That sounds sick so far! I can't wait to see where it's going! Update soon, please.
6/29/2011 c1 16Author2b9411bloggergirl
No, it cleared it up PERFECTLY! THANKS SO MUCH! I'm thinking about writing some fanfic, maybe you could review mine! LOL Anyways, PLEASE keep writing, anything to do with Harry is AWESOME! I had a GREAT idea once for a pc type game, I LOVE computers your analogy was GREAT! How'd u come up with ur user name? And i'm always happy to review! Especially good ones! Hope you like that I put ur link on my blog! Good luck and keep writing! Ever wrote anything not fanfic based?

Thanks again!
6/29/2011 c2 Author2b9411bloggergirl
NightWithMoon,

I hope that you are still writing the story, it is AMAZING! I have only read the prologue, but still. I put it on my fanfic review blog! My first entry actually. Explain your explaination of a dementor again, please, not all of it was clear, of course I could have been tired that night LOL :D

Thank you SO much and keep up the good work!
6/27/2011 c3 3Madd Girl
Okay so now Harry is in America and I assume the soul inside of him is actually a Dementor. I don't think Dumbledore will be as twinkly when he finds out about that. Wonderful chapter. A very interesting explanation of the Veil too.
6/26/2011 c3 Suspect42
I actually liked Dumbles explanation on what was happening with Harry. The old age of Harry also works out well for the story on how his and who ever is inhabiting functions around others.
6/26/2011 c3 harrypotteraddict101
This is really good but as some help the Plot is moving a bit toast. Lol sorry I meant to fast but frigid autocorrect and it was funny so I didn't want to change it. Also I'm so confused about the pen thing with Kingsley. Like what is it? this may just be an effect of it being 12 at night but I'm confused. Other than that stuff this is really good!
6/26/2011 c3 harrypotteraddict101
6/11/2011 c2 Madd Girl
Dun dun duuuun. Very interesting. So Harry is seemingly awake. I'm still not sure what happened to though. I look forward to the next chapter.
6/10/2011 c2 sp
great story
6/10/2011 c2 Suspect42
Interesting.

Well my theory are that the body of Harry still contains his memories but its variation of Tom Riddle due to the soul.
16 Page 1 2 Next »