for Helter Skelter!

1/10/2013 c5 50PH13
I know you haven't updated in years but please continue this!
1/20/2012 c5 4CheekyJohnnyBaby13
... do I? Do I know what to do? Lol I suppose I do! I have sadly reached the end DX but! You have more stories/songs/Inner Thoughts for me to read, so I shall!
1/20/2012 c4 CheekyJohnnyBaby13
GAH THEY GET TO CHANGE EVERYTHING! Does a certain Mandy have a crush on a certain Oli Hmmmmm?
1/20/2012 c3 CheekyJohnnyBaby13
Whaaaaaat? I like fangirling in public! Like I always say: If you're getting tesed, you must be doing SOMETHING right.

... there's my messed up logic for ya...
1/20/2012 c2 CheekyJohnnyBaby13
OH! ME! ME! I WANT TEA! ...George Harrison sounds distinguishing...

DON'T CANE ME! I WAS GIVEN SUGAR!

Sorry for the randomness...
1/20/2012 c1 CheekyJohnnyBaby13
Damn! You reminded me I forgot MY tea this morning. It's prolly still sitting on the counter saying "Erm, Hullo? Why isn't anyone drinking me?" ._.
6/2/2011 c5 3LyssaInTheSky
SOOOOO HAPPPY YOU UPDATED!

~Lyssa
6/2/2011 c5 1Aimee Rawrz
I loved it! Paul is adorable. Bottom line, friggin adorable. Great job! This really is amazing!
6/2/2011 c5 cheesycheese
Really lazy so I don't feel like logging in but yay, I'm so happy you guys are still writing this! :D :D loved the chapter :)

*goes into corner to wait for more dhani-ness*
5/29/2011 c1 10Obito-Wan Kenobi
Why did sunshineharrison deleted her account? :(
5/8/2011 c4 cheesycheese
Aww sunshine's not on FF anymore? But I need my Dhani buddy! :(

Still a great story, really hope you guys still continue this :D
5/6/2011 c4 8shelbyharrison
lol funny i cant belife amanda did not realise who it was intill he told her. tricky george always has somthing up his slevees i just might have to kill u because u got to met george and i did not ;)
5/2/2011 c4 3LyssaInTheSky
MMMMaaaannnnnddddddyyyy awesome! And Sunshineharrison too! :D
5/2/2011 c4 6Beatlesfan93
Good thing you posted it again, because it’s awesome! :) I wonder what will happen next! That’s quite a mission George has gotten them into.

Are the two of you still going to continue writing this story together?