for My Sister's Keeper

1/4 c4 Guest
it has been 10 years
10/11/2018 c4 me
Please right another chapter soon
4/14/2016 c4 Izzythegamer
AMAZING
1/27/2016 c4 16xCrystalCherryx
I like it, but it's been what, four years since you last updated? Mm hm, I like the story, but I don't know when you're going to write the next chapter so yeah... but PLEASE! UPDATE!
8/21/2015 c4 2ZE Bri-0n
That awkward moment, when you realize that the Demon Prince likes you more than your own family does.
6/27/2015 c4 Guest
Is Eragon going to be in this.?
11/6/2014 c4 19Brachylagus-fandom
please write more
7/24/2013 c3 Guest
AWESOME! BEST CHAP I'VE EVER READ!
12/11/2012 c4 Ellie
I need more
6/10/2012 c4 1moonshadowisnotdead
Well, if Navarog commands it...haha, anyways, this is really awesome, and you should definitely continue this! I love The Inheritance Cycle, and I love Fablehaven, so this is doubly epic XD

Is any other characters from tIC going to show up? Like, -ahem- Eragon? heh, I love him...

So...pweez continue? Even though it's been, like, two months? Somewhere around there...this is really good, keep it up!
3/29/2012 c4 3GreatIceDragon
Hooray! An update! By the way, will any of the others in the Eragon cast make an appearance? Besides Durza, that is.
3/25/2012 c3 GreatIceDragon
Awwww...come on! You haven't updated since 2011? You should be ashamed... But seriously, this is really good and you should update soon.
8/11/2011 c3 hhhhhhyyeah
Funny. Im not in any magical places (or Burger King), despite having pushed the button. I guess the story makes sense, though it is mildly confuzing. Ill be intterested to see where it goes.
7/30/2011 c3 blahblahblibbityblah
cool!

but that isn't like Gravin

oh i dont like burger king by the way.

but awsome story!
7/15/2011 c3 Guest
I'm so mad at you! I'm not in Burger King!

The story, right. Why the heck did I laugh like crazy when they were getting out the crossbow? o.O

I like it so far, it's funny, and Navarog being a smarta$$ to Bracken cracked me up. It's great! Keep on writing!
20 Page 1 2 Next »