for Losing You

11/27/2015 c3 Guest
Great lyrics
11/27/2015 c2 Guest
John said it to "we loved each other in more ways than words describe"
5/10/2011 c3 3LyssaInTheSky
Love it Mandy. It does sound like 'If I Fell' but well adapted to the whole idea you've got going here.

Btw, could you possibly PM me your facebook link?

love ya Mandy!

~Lyssa
5/9/2011 c3 The Nowhere Girl
Aww, pretty song. I'm thinking about putting up some of my own songs. :/

I hope things work out with you and your friend. :)

5/9/2011 c3 17lovelylittleflowerchild
i like cheesecake too...yum :3...besides that, this was pretty just like the last two! Maybe now that you and your friend have almost made up, you could write a happy song full of sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows and...now I sound like I'm on something :/ hope you update soon!
5/8/2011 c2 The Nowhere Girl
Yepp! Another Paul/John sounding song! And this one is good too! You're making me wanna put up MY songs! :)

Did you write anymoree? :)

5/7/2011 c2 lovelylittleflowerchild
Wow, so I read both of these and I'm kinda now wishing that there was music playing along with them. Seriously, they are both so pretty. I agree with the other reviwers; you should post on youtube! :3
5/6/2011 c2 3LyssaInTheSky
Mandy! It was totally awesomesauce! It actually sounds something like they would right! Love it!
5/5/2011 c2 1j'ai une ame solitaire
Beautiful! It really sounds like its coming straight from the heart. :)It would be AWESOME if you posted these songs on YouTube!
5/5/2011 c2 10Georgerocksthehouse
I really think they're like Macca songs! I like it. You should post these on YouTube. Just be sure to tell us what to search for!

Yay Georgie and Ritchie!
5/4/2011 c1 quarrygirl
This is great. Seriously.

I've been there with friends and it always sucks, but I hope you guys can work it out. -quarrygirl
5/3/2011 c1 Georgerocksthehouse
Aw, I feel your pain. Ending a friendship is never fun...

It sounded very much like it could be an unreleased McCartney song, actually. I always thought Paul wrote something about losing John's friendship, but was afraid to share it with the world. Unlike John, who made his feelings known to everyone, Paul tends to keep his emotions more private than John did.
5/3/2011 c1 3LyssaInTheSky
Aw Mandy this is so sweet. And I really hope you and your friend work things out :)

~Lyssa
5/3/2011 c1 The Nowhere Girl
Aww...I'm sorry that's happening to you and yor friend. I've been there :(

But this does fit. And the Happiness Is A Warm Gun reference works too. :)

Things'll be okay. :)

5/3/2011 c1 1j'ai une ame solitaire
This song is amazing! It sounds like something Paul would actually write. :) I love it.
16 Page 1 2 Next »