FanFiction.Net
for Simply Called 'Sir'

8/30/2011 c1 32TechNomaNcer28
Lol,i haven't read a fic like his before with the timeline differnece and all,but sweet work with it!
8/4/2011 c1 16StickWithaPseudonym
O_O

I don't mean that in a bad way XD
5/15/2011 c1 24VampiressBlack
This is great! I would love to see a sequel! I love the "Sir" thing that Sirius seemed to love saying! rather submissive for all his dominant action, a nice juxtapose.

VB

x x x x x
5/6/2011 c1 3deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover
I like the whole age gap thing,I think it adds drama,which I like.(to a certain extent.)This was really HOT~!^^

GREAT!FIC!
5/4/2011 c1 Faraway-Stables
please write a sequel. that was awesome... and sexy as hell!
5/4/2011 c1 8Tondayala Cherise Dupre
Alright, so here is my ruthless review.

1. It did end up being a teensy bit of a PWP, but that's okay.

2. Despite the age difference, both of them were relatively in character, with Sirius beign snarky, arrogant and sexy, and Remus being quiet, shy, principled, and sucky at being principled, though Remus' "holy fuck, I wanna screw him" transformation was a bit sudden. It would have helped to say something that either a) got into Lupin's head a little bit more, or b) got into Sirius' head as he watched something change Lupin from quiet professor into sexy man-beast.

3. I like the thing that snaps Lupin out of it, and the way that was done.

4. As far as the actual smut goes, pretty well written, thoough, again, just a hint too sudden, and I can't quite see Sirius starting to make out with his teacher like that.(please trust this opinion despite the fact that I have written no smut. On the other hand, I have read a massive shitload of it.). Anyway, I enjoyed it.
5/4/2011 c1 HillaryAshton23
I think that this oneshot is great! I love the end even though I hate it when you leave me hanging! Don't let what other stupid people say get to you when they obviously don't even know how to write a complete sentance. You are an amazing writer and I can wait to read what you have stirring in your head right now. I love you best friend! And remember, you're doing this for you...not for anyone else. =) 3
5/4/2011 c1 Venus1990
I sorry but I don't like this story,A story were Srius is a student and Remus is teacher just don't make sense and boring.
5/3/2011 c1 Siriuslyinlove
There is seriously no way you can leave it there! this definitly cant be a one-shot! I'll get on my virtual knees and beg for you to continue! OH please please please! this cant end like this it needs to go on atleast a chapter where Sirius keeps his word on the "yet" please please please!

P.S. AMAZING STORY AS IF THE THAT^ DIDNT ALREADY SAY THAT

~Siriuslyinlove-way to lazy to log in
5/3/2011 c1 Ally
I can't believe you left it at that. =(

It was good though.