FanFiction.Net
for Frostbite in Florida

7/13/2015 c1 12Hogan'sHeroesRock
I love it! Keep on writing! More chapters please!
4/2/2014 c9 5MoHowl
This is Frosty. I changed my name... You did a wonderful job with this story! Very impressed. :)
2/21/2014 c9 CassiesCoolerThanYou
Can you make a sequel? :D
6/14/2013 c9 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
loved it
12/6/2012 c8 xDELTEDACCOUNTx
Aaaaahhhhh come on! I reallllly want you to update this quickly! :) PLEASE!
7/8/2012 c8 Jinx
Update
5/2/2012 c8 Niki
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE!
1/27/2012 c8 frosty the bat
This is a LOT better than what I could come up with. I'm very grateful u adopted this story from me and made it awesome. Can't wait for the ending! :D
1/17/2012 c8 Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
i loved it! can't wait for more!
1/17/2012 c8 41PaperAndFire13
I'm so happy you finally updated this! :D This chapter was really great; I can't wait to read more.
1/12/2012 c7 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
i loved it! can't wait for more!
10/26/2011 c7 5MoHowl
I just saw the banner you made for this story. It's perfect. I really, really, reeeaaaaallllly like it. :) Keep up the good work!
8/11/2011 c1 Feint Illusion
Nice story! Update!
8/2/2011 c7 41PaperAndFire13
I love this story sooooooo much! I loved the original but your continuation makes it even better! And yeah, I think you should have Frost start calling Mullet her boyfriend cuz it would be really cute. ^^

If you want an idea how to lead into that, here's one: you could have a moment between Frost and Mullet when they're alone where Frost asks what "they" (as a couple) are! And then from there you could have Mullet tell her how he feels (her loves her, duh!) and have her do the same with him. And then, if you want to throw in some humour, you could have Beatrice come in just when they're about to kiss! ^-^

Well anyways, that's just an idea. :D I can't wait to see what you do for the next chapter!
8/2/2011 c7 2EleanorParks
I really liked ur chapter! Nd bout the boyfriend or friend thing maybe u should have frosty ask mulet if their official or something like that anyways can't wait till the next update! :)
22 Page 1 2 Next »