FanFiction.Net
for Change of Heart

2/27/2014 c1 Obsessedwithyaoi
More please
10/9/2013 c1 4ShimmeringWater
This is soooo good! I love how you write Moriarty!
4/5/2012 c1 10Saoirse Driscoll
Um, excuse me. This is barely even started! And when you have the characters so well written, and a plot that's hiding below the main plot of the show, well that's just not fair! I want more!

Please? It's really quite good. I liked Jim the most actually, he's got a lot more personality in this story.

~Saoirse
1/8/2012 c1 3rochellie98
This was very good, and I liked how you used the exact words. How many times did you watch it over or did you just transcribe it? Anyway you did this brilliantly and you could practically hear them talking. Thank you! :)
5/22/2011 c1 19Catherine Spark
You know my thoughts on a good deal of this – but there were some bits added in that I just loved! When Jim steps out of the room for the first time, telling them to turn the lasers off, and then reflects on Molly. Actually acknowledging the hurt he will have caused her! That was unexpected, but good. And imagining the body being delivered to her – that was genuinely chilling, and I hadn’t thought of that either in my own piece.

Interesting bit of reflection on Jim’s morality – that though he had used Molly it wasn’t for anything personal, in the way Sherlock had. And that, mean to or not, he really HAD taken care of her. My heart is in a twist now and it’s all cos of your WRITING!

Ooh, his jealousy makes such perfect sense and is so evocatively written. I am actually GRIEVING for him! For MORIARTY! That’s just wrong and yet your argument really holds water and is just utterly, utterly convincing. That the reason he went back into the room was because of Molly. Wow. You incredible person for thinking of that.

PLEASE continue – I’m so sorry for the late review!

L
5/7/2011 c1 3personofnoconcern3000
I loved the story! Great job!
5/5/2011 c1 1ABakerStreetIrregular
GAH! This was so intense! Well done you!

I've seen so many interpretations of Moriarty and this one really kept me interested. You captured everyone, and Moriarty in particular, perfectly, he's such an adorable little reptile.

I can't wait to see more from you!