for Scream 2, Take 2

12/8/2014 c18 SidDeweyGale
UPDATESSSSS
12/3/2014 c18 cherlapiere
loved the chapter! can't wait for more.
12/3/2014 c18 ScreamQueen66666
Lovely chapter carry on please
11/30/2014 c17 Anon
So good! Please update soon!
11/28/2014 c17 ScreamQueenSidP
Amazing please keep going with this and involve more of Sid n Randy please
11/27/2014 c17 Clara
That was really dramatic, and sort of sad, but really sweet too, at the same time. I love how you write Dewey and Gale. They aren't he perfect lovey-dovey couple, and they argue a lot, but they care about each other so deeply, and you make that very clear. I love seeing them going around sort of investigating together too. I love that Gale sort of puts herself in the position to be Dewey's work-partner even though she's not a cop, and he always kind of just goes along with it. I'm talking about here and in the movies. He always kind of keeps his distance at first, but eventually allows her to work with him. Every time.
11/27/2014 c16 Clara
Oh my god! What an awesome chapter! So dramatic! It started off so calm and ended with a huge cliff hanger. I really didn't expect that! Poor Gale!
11/27/2014 c15 Clara
Good chapter. I'm so happy to see several new chapters are up since I was here last. I'll go read the rest. Yay!
11/27/2014 c17 cherlapier
Can't wait for more!
11/26/2014 c1 gatytannc
Hi, thank you for not kill Gale and because the one that saved her was Dewey, now I can sleep well. :)
I need more clues to make conclusions about the killer.
Really, thanks.
11/25/2014 c16 Anon
I seriously love this story and Im so anxious to see what is going to happen to Gale...can't wait for an update.
11/24/2014 c16 Anon
Ahh so good! Please update soon
11/24/2014 c16 gatytannc
Hi, I been reading the last few days all the story, and I'm really into it, I'm more interested in Gale and Dewey too so I agree with you focus on that, I not review so often but this time I have to because I was dying with Gale, the headlights have to be of Dewey or an ambulance but Dewey it's ok, don't kill her, please.

P.S: English is not my native lenguage so sorry if I did not write properly.
11/24/2014 c16 13CorrieCarlaConnor
Amazing loving it
i bet it is Sidney and Randy and maybe Dewey
11/24/2014 c16 cherlapiere
oh my god...really wasn't expecting that...update soon!
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »