for Naruto Rise of the Ryukage, and the Omnigan

6/13 c13 redeyehawk23
Ok, so I just want some clarification because isn't Otogakure where this said village is going to be? It's in between the lands of lightning and earth although just above the land of fire. So where the hell is this village going to be lmao?
6/13 c9 redeyehawk23
christ with all the author notes this is probably at least 10k less words than what it says
5/6 c2 MoJoe
why do the hokage always let the council tell them what to do just kill all of them and get new ones
12/30/2021 c2 Guest
You do realize Naruto is aloud to use the Nine tails chakra. I swear you dumbasses are just dumb. Naruto was shunned and ignored because he was a child holding something that could wipe out the village. If Naruto was a older maybe in his late teens or early adult age then he wouldn't have been hated
7/1/2021 c20 Guest
like the story please update soon and more often.
5/30/2021 c20 1Monsterfox96
please tell me there is a sequel
5/23/2021 c4 Guest
Hi
4/7/2021 c20 iceman2012
Great Story is there going to be a part 2
3/10/2021 c20 jimmy.oz
Well i am looking forward to the sequal when it will be done since the story itself was pretty good.
3/2/2021 c3 exviituan
the fuck? her attitude turn 180 degrees
1/15/2021 c13 FabvlFox
I don't like how Naruto just gives every ounce of info he has he should hold some info for himself. And I don't really like how the Kage's are so easily letting him build the village.
1/15/2021 c2 FabvlFox
No Yamanka can mind walk Naruto. Since he's a Jinchuriki, Kurama(Kyuubi) would kick them out since they'd directly go to his mindscape. Also They can't mindwalk other Jinchuriki.
1/2/2021 c20 jackyfloresq2001
can't wait for the next chapter
12/28/2020 c4 Suparuta no Bushi
you are going a little too fast with the story
10/18/2020 c3 VuyolwethuNdlovu
Dude all those girls the harem
461 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »