for If Only, If Only

9/19/2018 c11 4Monster King
Great story
7/29/2014 c11 5Lissi45829
This is sooooo cool! I loved it! It was really fun and I laughed very hard all the time!
7/28/2014 c11 5Le Diablo Blanc2
WOULD LOVE TO SE A SEQUEL WITH THE HARRY/PANSY PAIRING AS ITS MY FAVORITE PAIRING
7/27/2014 c11 Guest
Great story
Yeah!Sequel with Harry and Pansy.
7/27/2014 c11 2JulieMalfoyZabini
What...that can't be the ending! But but NIKKI! I mean I loved the chapter but really? (Pouts) (sighs) alright, I forgive you...this time...(mutters)

Update please! :D :)

11/30/2013 c10 AD Lewis
Aha poor Draco :D This story is deliciously fun to read - especially the Draco/Ginny scenes. Looking forward to the point where the gang try to get Harry and Pansy together :)
11/7/2013 c10 CharmLight666
Hey hey hey! Really enjoying the story so far. Nice job.

But... Could we please have more Blaise/Luna involvement?

Haha Thanks, otherwise, it's cool. I await the next chapter with excitement. :D
11/6/2013 c10 Guest
Please , more Harry Pansy!
11/6/2013 c10 Guest
I love Pansy / Harry. More Hansy.
11/6/2013 c10 JulieMalfoyZabini
YAY! I loved it! Draco is a stupid dummie (shakes head). He could've kissed her! If only he didn't open his big fat stupid mouth (sigh)

Update please! :D:)

11/6/2013 c10 DynamicCheetah
Haha I find this story hilarious! Normally I don't really like RH but I love the way your displaying them! Especially when Ron was snogging Hermione and Draco pulls her away and tried to do the same thing but Ron and him get in a slapping contest! XD And when Ginny flips Draco over and when she walks away he says "I'm going to marry her someday" or something like that but I found that funny. Great story btw Although the updating is a but slow...pity it was such a good story...I guess that's why it's so good because the author has a lot of time to think about the chapters.
11/5/2013 c9 ShadowFenix98
awesome! do more this has a great amount of humour!
5/11/2013 c9 Guest
lo lmfao. keep this story going.
4/23/2013 c9 Guest
Eww I hate Ginny/Draco. More Dramione
3/30/2013 c9 JulieMalfoyZabini
Hah! Harry and Hermione are funny! And look! No cliffie! Not even a little bit! (grin) Loved the chapter! Curious to find out how Ron will take it that Ginny actually wants to date Ginny (grin) You're doing so well with the no cliffie part! I'm so proud of you (wipes imaginary tear)

Update please! :D:)