for Chaos Theory

4/11/2020 c1 Head
Please write more. I haven't been able to find anything like this
2/17/2020 c1 Guest
Omg..This story is soo good! It has so much potential! Pls Pls continue
8/3/2019 c1 EGywge
When is there gonna be a chapter two bc this is so good and I want to see what happens nextttttttttttttt and ur a rly good writer
12/21/2018 c1 Deans Girl
Omg ! This fix was awesome & yes u are an awesome writer ! I know its been almost 9 years since u wrote this but it was an interesting what if & I wish u would continue it because I wanted to see John - Mary get back together again - Dean meet his daddy for the 1 st time & Richard what a sicko he'd turn out to b ! I hope u did find Love & Happiness with somebody & Jensen did have lots of babies just not with you Sorry ! His family is so sweet ! I hope u finally finished school & that u go back to writing more I'm so obsessed with all things Supernatural & J 2 & I Love reading fan fiction its all I want to do all day long watch the show or read about it ! I hope u see this somehow & come back ! A K F !
5/7/2018 c1 quicksilver123
please update soon, thank x
12/29/2017 c1 Guest
What the h$*! Its been 6 years at least add another freakin chapter! I was so into this story jist to find out there is only one chapter! Please finish this story i beg of you!
7/6/2017 c1 brandon
wait what hold on a sec i was so excited for chapter two until i find out there's only one chapter!? please update whenever you can because this is a really creative story!
3/9/2017 c1 3Tomb Raider and Walking Dead
You should continue this, its quite an interesting idea.
2/26/2017 c1 4melly96
Please finish it! if not put me out of my misery by saying you won't finish it XD
7/15/2016 c1 guest
Please finish this story I keep coming back to it hoping there will be another chapter :) great story
6/10/2016 c1 Guest
This is one of the very best fan fictions I have ever read. PLEASE FINISH IT! My life can't be complete until you finish this fanfic. The plot is so amazing and you have such a talent for writing. So once again, PLEASE FINISH IT.
4/24/2016 c1 Scwibbles
I absolutely adore this prompt and so far this story! Please please please please continue
1/22/2016 c1 Sallyannerenee
It's really good. I hope you finish it.
11/25/2015 c1 theo
OH MY LORD YES PLEASE CONTINUE YOU'VE SET EVERYTHING UP SO WELL YES
11/16/2015 c1 lavandulalily
Aren't you going to continue? It'd be a shame to let such a great plot drop. Please do! It's started out really well.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »