for Hindsight Is Not Perfect

8/7/2018 c6 myafroatemydog
Obi is catching on great chapter
8/7/2018 c5 myafroatemydog
This was a great chapter
8/7/2018 c4 myafroatemydog
This was a well written chapter
8/7/2018 c3 myafroatemydog
This was an excellent chapter
8/7/2018 c2 myafroatemydog
This was a great follow up chapter
8/7/2018 c1 myafroatemydog
This was a pretty interesting first chapter
7/13/2018 c2 3C.R.Marks
Excellent!
6/12/2018 c1 8Leicontis
Just started into this fic, and first impression reading chapter 1 is: I am very interested to see where this goes. The writing feels very polished, you do an awesome job of exploring Vader/Anakin's thoughts, emotions, and perspective, and there seems to be a good awareness of and respect for the wider lore. It's also refreshing to see a Star Wars fic that works WITH the characters, when so many writers seem to treat them as blank receptacles for whatever traits they want to apply.
6/5/2018 c2 3leo1811
I know you wont see this but in the clone wars show annakin saw an angel when he was trapped on that planet with the ray shields i dont remember the ep number but sge was you see this plz edit so that this info is instilled in his knowledge if not oh well.
5/29/2018 c13 24Raggetymanftw
Omg, I loved this! I’m about to read the next part now. Thank you for posting this!
5/26/2018 c1 1NasuBrony
I've only read one chapter, and I already think this deserves a TV Tropes page, at least (does it have one? I haven't seen it, and if it doesn't, it's an outright injustice).

At any rate, you have my thumbs up!
5/23/2018 c4 4Sky Daybreak
You made me cry! All the feels, bwaaaahhhhh!
4/25/2018 c4 2V01dSw0rd
whole bunch of cases of missing spaces:
'Forcepresence',
'ForceRaiders'
'caughtfire'
'realizedhe'
3/31/2018 c3 PwnerofHeroes
good story but i would have thought anakin would appreciate a jedi actually being practical and see qui-gon as such rather than an overblown zealot like the council members
3/17/2018 c1 World Theory
So, now I wonder if he'll try to free his mom, and get her to safety. I don't really remember the details of the movie very clearly; the last time I watched it was when I was pretty young, and hadn't even heard of fan fiction before. If I watched if for the first time, now, my mind would probably label different and more details as noteworthy.

One thing I'm fairly confident in predicting, is that this story with have a driven and motivated main character, which is the type I prefer to read about.
720 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »