for Hindsight Is Not Perfect

12/6/2020 c1 Nikkless
hope Anakin will still have some dark side moments
11/3/2020 c9 49bankerrtx01
Enter TARDIS sounds
10/13/2020 c7 95Shadow Crystal Mage
[you can't just leave me with that!]

Ah, the Skywalker whine.
10/12/2020 c3 Shadow Crystal Mage
[How had he survived for as long as he had?]

The dark and terrible powers that come with being the TRUE Sith Lord, Anakin...
10/8/2020 c1 RubberBanana
That brief interaction with Obi-Wan had me tearing up T.T
9/18/2020 c1 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Dude... That first chapter made me cry. So bloody beautiful. Good job
9/11/2020 c11 Sergeant Gross
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. The fact that he turned was so good and it felt simmilair to when he first became Vader. Being so obsessed with his vision that he didn’t pay attention to see what was actually going on.
8/26/2020 c12 Kuro.435
Grandmasters Yoda just being Yoda with his playfulness... And I agree, those that have come back from the Dark Side although more susceptible to it also garner more willpower to resist it in comparison to those with struggles who haven’t fallen...

PS: need more Padme scenes
8/26/2020 c11 Kuro.435
Epic but it’s a pity that Qui-Gon didn’t survive, it will both be a reminder of how easy failure will be to Anakin and perhaps that he can’t change fate... in all the fanfics of time-travel, Qui-Gon never survived so I am sad
8/26/2020 c10 Kuro.435
Oh Hell no, my Padme can’t die #sobbingsobbing# oh man, Anakin’s growth just went to garbage after this
8/26/2020 c9 Kuro.435
Nice pun “Oncoming Storm” XD I think if Anakin has to say to someone who he really is, it should be Yoda because after all theGrandmaster’s playfulness, he is the most sensible and logic one since he sensed the dark side on the boy and still trusted him
8/26/2020 c7 Kuro.435
I see Anakin taking a path away from Padme the way this is going so I hope he doesn’t &and after he grows up there is romance because which broken man doesn’t need a little love in their life?
8/26/2020 c6 Kuro.435
Loved the mild confrontation between Anakin and the council, Yoda must have his suspicions much more pronounced unlike the others
8/26/2020 c5 Kuro.435
Sith Lord vs Jedi Council
8/26/2020 c3 Kuro.435
Why does he need to be pure Jedi or pure Sith? He can be both, only with balance can one truly grow and not fall
720 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »