for Hindsight Is Not Perfect

8/26/2020 c2 Kuro.435
Gotta say that you have made it more realistic (accordingly to Star Wars story) than normal with Anakin not remembering all that passed and his way to put Padme at the back of his mind for years. Great work
8/25/2020 c1 Kuro.435
Great starter, your attention to detail is greatly appreciated as it engages more openly the world we are reading into... For the explanations you gave about Anakin’s behavior and memories, they are quite solid and logic so no bad reviews from me
8/15/2020 c3 Mattroxursoul
The Jedi if the era definitely had problems. Think Jinn was actually one of the good ones. How else would the masters all dislike him and his positions. Always felt like if he had trained Anakin things would have been better. More father figure than brother. Sure he is sneaky but I think he actually lets the force guide him more than others. Other Jedi are servants of the republic where as Jinn listens to the force.
6/13/2020 c13 Teddy-bear doctors
Absolutely amazing work. I stayed up all night finishing it, couldn’t put it down. Your characterization of Anakin really feels spot on. His inner turmoil and struggle is absolutely palpable. Your writing made a 9 year old seem like a reasonable Sith Lord! I loved watching him struggle to do the right thing over and over, and realize that the people he idolized and was jealous of were really just human too. They have the same emotions and the same struggle, they just learned to handle it differently. Again, amazing work!
5/27/2020 c13 Guest
Such a captivating story. I love it! Your amazing!
5/9/2020 c13 34Kay Hau
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed this! Your depiction of Anakin’s inner struggle was absolutely amazing, to the point as a reader I felt so SAD for him instead of horrified or angry when he fell to the dark side, and was almost crying for him when he pulled himself out of it. It’s also great how you jump from POV to POV, since that gives such a wider view of what’s going on and why characters are acting the way they are. Oh, and Anakin’s realization that all these people he once thought of as unobtainable idols are only human, and how maybe that gives a bit of hope for himself too - beautiful! Can’t wait to see where this goes! Off to check out the sequel!
5/9/2020 c1 dragonfox123
Interesting chapter and plot idea
5/4/2020 c13 13goanago
g!
4/29/2020 c13 the grey mage
It was great till you just killed off jinn.

Is that because it would have made the story harder?

And why didn't he just straight up murder the assassin?
4/27/2020 c10 5Maya Chain 23
OOH the tension was really well-played and I love the ghost of Future Past Vader being visible to the mercenary.
4/26/2020 c8 Maya Chain 23
Great work portraying the flaws and qualities of the characters!
4/26/2020 c3 Maya Chain 23
Great job with Anakin's characterization!
4/24/2020 c13 geekyrudh
I loved the story. I liked how you always created a sense of a pull and struggle between the light and the dark, the Jedi and the Sith, all within Anakin.
4/19/2020 c13 mattemo153
This was really really good! And again i heart felt and with the utmost sincerity say your character building is great!
4/18/2020 c3 mattemo153
This is great! I love the character building
720 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »