for Hindsight Is Not Perfect

3/20/2020 c13 tiwari2041
oh my god it was wonderful, now for actual feedback. the way you have shown anakins emotion is written well, the only problem i have with it is that across canon the darkside seems to be this parasitc force that seems to be on your tail allways havent really seen all that much but it is pretty good
3/20/2020 c8 tiwari2041
i think i like this chapter more than anyother
2/20/2020 c2 Helivye
why are your stories so good? I'm suppose to sleep but I can't stop reading them. ...
2/11/2020 c13 David12leca
brilliant
2/8/2020 c13 mar888
That was lovely. Thank you for sharing this with us,
2/8/2020 c13 10Scrumblenut
Still really good to read. I like the whole storyline of this series, and I doubt I will ever stop stating as much, for lack of any other way to express it. Take care.
2/8/2020 c9 Scrumblenut
and nevermind… I guess this was the second half of last chapter... Still swear the word count is lower than it was originally though... Oh well.
2/8/2020 c8 Scrumblenut
Cut it in half, huh? Explains why the word count seemed shorter than before. Still good though.
2/7/2020 c1 Scrumblenut
This will be fun to re-read. It would probably help refresh my memory about it all too. Take care.
2/6/2020 c13 badkidoh
great chapter.
2/6/2020 c13 Guest
2/6/2020 c13 25Death Fury
good chapter
2/4/2020 c3 Luthanora
My man, you are fantastic! Don’t think I’ve read many book I’ve enjoyed this much, and I mean published world wide best selling books!
2/4/2020 c2 Luthanora
This is fucking great! Never even knew I wanted a story like this, but it’s been told so well! Love it! And super excited that there’s so much more to read! Your awesome !
1/26/2020 c10 7TheButterflyComposer
at this point, I regret the death of qui gon. I feel he would have been a great utility for the story you tell later on, what with being a jedi of emotion and compassion more than rigid dogma or die hard belief in the force (mace and Yoda respectively). anakin turning made sense, and was terrifying, which is appropriate, though the way it happened means that from now on everyone from the jedi to padme are going to be extremely careful around him. it's going to make those relationships hes counting on to exist (obi wan and padme) harder to create in this timeline, and as strong as he is, he won't survive the shock of not getting their love.
720 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »