for Hindsight Is Not Perfect

5/25/2011 c2 Hijokugei
And so will Anakin try to keep his secrets are reveal all to Qui-gon? Tune in next time!
5/25/2011 c2 23LynnisaMystery
I love this! Especially how Anakin is basically a grown man trapped in a nine year old's body. Also, big plus on not keeping the dialogue exact with the movie. It seems alot of time travel to the past stories have direct from movie dialogue, and it's nice to have a more original style. Can't wait for the next update!
5/22/2011 c1 1Furionknight
I look forward to more :)
5/17/2011 c1 Raj8
I love this story idea and how it is going so far
5/17/2011 c1 badkidoh
Well i like it so far.
5/12/2011 c1 1Jedi Padawan Grayson
awsome
5/11/2011 c1 7Abstractly Sydney
im excited for more!
5/9/2011 c1 5Shinen no Hikari
Thank you for posting this fic. So few authors go back this far and even fewer use Anakin to do it so he understands his mistakes, I can only think of one. I hope you continue and do so swiftly. I look forward to reading more of your work. It looks to be interesting
5/8/2011 c1 Lyte the Warrior
Awesome first chapter! Even though it's only the first chapter, I love thia story already!

Please update soon!
5/7/2011 c1 1poplip
This is brilliant! keep going!
5/7/2011 c1 60LianneZ4
This story has a good beginning... I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
5/7/2011 c1 UNTensaZangetsu
This is a really great time travel story. I can't wait to see what changes Anakin will make. I do hope that Luke and Leia will still be born though. Please update soon.

P.S.

Anakin seems to have retained his abilities, but how strong is he?
5/6/2011 c1 23LynnisaMystery
I have never read a time travel fan fic that goes back this far! This so neat! I can't wait for next chapter!
5/6/2011 c1 Anonymous
One of the best beginnings I've yet seen for a time-travel fic. I'll be very interested to see where you go with this.
5/6/2011 c1 27Isis the Sphinx
*eyebrow quirk* Another time-travel fic? Oooooooh. Good stuff. Running through Anakin's mind should be fun. A 50 year old in the body of a Nine year old...Interesante.

Check out stormqueen-87's stuff. She's got a fic where Obi-Wan goes back in time.

Keep writing!