for Fireworks

7/19/2015 c6 De'Vonte Tyrone
This was terribly written
4/15/2013 c6 royalcourt67
Hahaha, love the part where you mention an "intense game of barbies"!XD I also like the ending:)
4/15/2013 c5 royalcourt67
Very cute! A sequel would be nice:)
4/15/2013 c4 royalcourt67
hahaha, I can just imagine Aphrodite flipping out over tratie getting together! Good job:)
4/15/2013 c3 royalcourt67
NOOOOO! I want to know what's going to happen next!
Well, she should totally say yes, and when they go to the fireworks, something has to happen...like maybe Connor pranks them? Or Travis slips up somehow?
4/15/2013 c2 royalcourt67
AHHHH! Suspense! :) Nice chapter, I really liked it:)
4/15/2013 c1 royalcourt67
Cute idea, but PLEASE PLAEASE USE SPELLCHECK AND PUNCTUATION! It makes it really hard to read otherwise!
2/23/2013 c6 books R fun
I personally thought that the ending was hilarious.
4/10/2012 c1 3MaggieLerman
Good... the only thing is you need to fix your grammer a little bit
3/31/2012 c6 tratieluver14-the girl on fire
OK I would log in but I can't because I already reviewed on this chapter but to Anonymous:

I got the name Katelyn because I just love that name and Mclean because of Piper Mclean from the Lost Hero

so ya that is how I got the name Katelyn Mclean
3/30/2012 c6 Anonymous
How the crazy world did you come up with the name Katelyn McLean?

My Friends name is Kate Maclean.
7/14/2011 c1 10bubbly chick
Hiya, there.

Nice penname.

Sorry, if this review is belated. I have to make an entrance though, fashionably late.

Well, I think that this is a cute story. Some little quirks are in it, but every story has some bumps along the way.

Just try not to change the POV too much, and work on the grammar: I caught a teeny bit amount of mistakes.

But everyone makes mistakes, so :)

Thanks for spreading the Tratie love!

:P

~Bubbles
7/3/2011 c6 2Tratieluver14
to fromcoasttocoast i got the name Antonia from my cousin she was at my house that day and I couldn't think of a name. Hope this helps
7/2/2011 c6 gogreen216
Sequal please!
7/2/2011 c6 fromcoasttocoast
where did you get the name Antonia from?
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »