for Grief for Griff

9/5/2013 c1 1Judoka
It's a nice little story. Although I wish you expanded it more, I have to give you credit for choosing a great crossover to write. Doctor and the gargoyles make a good match I believe. Come to think of it, Doctor has the ultimate crossover potential. :)
10/26/2012 c1 James Birdsong
Really excellent
3/28/2012 c1 4Fan Boy 101
Awesome! I've only seen a couple episodes of Doctor Who but I have the idea of his personaility and you seem to hit it just right. Great job! I would love to see the Doctor interact more with the other gargoyles though. Oh well. Still a great chapter.
10/23/2011 c1 2Maki-P
That's a pretty neat little crossover. I hate it when people try to make big crossovers; they almost always turn out horrible; a cute little thing like this is perfect
9/3/2011 c1 SinAllnite
You did a wonderful job Im beaming with joy I do hope to see more Dr.Who and Gargoyles crossover by you
8/19/2011 c1 Guest
A few minor typos, but other than that is was a great moment in the span of time and space. I especially enjoyed the Doctor explaining everything at the end.
5/8/2011 c1 8Robo Reader 21
I got a bit teary eyed. I always get like that in these stroies, especially when it involves Gargoyles. Just loved that the series is still remembered.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service