for Sacrifices

3/8 c15 2Lord Gamma
It's such a shame this hasn't updated in forever! I was really enjoying this story, and was eagerly looking forward to seeing how the misconceptions with Aang and Katara would work out. A true shame that you no longer update.
10/26/2020 c4 BlackSwan265
OMG your writing is so amazing! I was literally bawling my eyes out.
7/2/2020 c15 22Liooness
my other review got cut off. I hope rl is getting better, even in this crazy world, and you continue to write and will finish your tales one day. thank you for being an amazing author
7/2/2020 c15 Liooness
love your stories, as always, and how you bring the characters and history to life even more. hope rl is get
6/15/2020 c15 Guest
I know it’s been 5 years but I really wish this story was continued. I would have loved to see Zuko and Katara’s relationship deepen more.
5/20/2020 c15 3paintedbluerose
I’ve enjoyed reading your stories so far. I love the way you write and what you write. It’s different and refreshing. The story is easy to follow. I know it’s been a few years but it would be awesome if this was continued. Look forward to more.
3/7/2020 c11 1Alexandria.Nymphadora
Where’s Aang? What is he doing? Why has he not yet learned healing?
3/7/2020 c9 Alexandria.Nymphadora
Aang hasn’t been explained other nations’ customs the way an Avatar who would learn the bending in the nation would. Also how does giving up a baby for an elder to raise work? Wh at would happen to the parents? What if they were ready to raise a child?
1/17/2020 c15 2KoalaTakingNotes
its such a shame this isn't continued
11/14/2019 c15 cookiesncream
Forgot how much I love Zutara! Thanks for sharing this as it brought back so many nice memories and made me think about the show in a new light. If you are still in this fandom, I look forward to seeing where you go with the plot from here :)
4/19/2019 c12 DragonWarriorPo
Yup this is definitely aang bashing
4/19/2019 c8 DragonWarriorPo
This is going to turn into aang bashing isn’t?
3/25/2019 c15 10Kateri3740
I hope you update this; it is such a good story!

How long has it been now since Roku was born? He should be crawling soon! Babies roll over about 3-4 months, and by the end of their first year are starting to walk, even if it is walking with support, and usually saying a couple of words!
2/21/2019 c1 Astrum243
Amazing story! I really love the plot, and the way it’s going. You’re not rushing things over, or making the characters do things that are too OOC. Your writing, grammar and syntax wise is suberb, and reading your story is truly a joy. I am, however, a bit sad that I only just now discovered this. By the time I got to the end, I realized that it has been a while since you last updated, and so it seems pretty unlikely that you will be updating anytime soon. With all that in mind, I’d once again say that this story is very well written, and please do try to continue it. Keep up the good work! :)
2/14/2019 c15 6Lourdes-Sunrise-Princess
I've read this story multiple times and would really love if you updated! Hopefully you find the time to do so!
384 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »