for What if

8/27/2015 c56 90mystery writer5775
Im following, I'm following! I am so excited! A rewrite!
3/13/2014 c53 Guest
oh boy -.-;
it was exciting though email me at cause i really love your stories
3/13/2014 c46 Guest
oh boy -.-;
3/7/2013 c5 drizzt
awwwwwww so cute
3/7/2013 c2 drizzt
question are you a little bit insane becuase you are talking to yourself
3/7/2013 c1 drizzt
question does R&R mean read and reveiw
10/28/2012 c4 Anonymous
This is so good! I always was looking forward to something like this but it's too bad saya died in the mangaanime.
7/24/2012 c8 Vannil
Creed is really cool and NOT gay have you seen the end to the anime
6/28/2012 c54 029383772848
NOO! T.T This story is amazing... However, since it hasn't been taken down, does that mean that you've decided to continue it, someone's adopted it or are you feeling too lazy/ too busy to take it down? I would totally adopt it if I wasn't such a crappy writer (seriously, anything I write is a piece of sh*t so I'm not writing anything for a few years/until I get better). Plz don't take this story down!
5/17/2012 c54 3Half-Dragon127
Are you sure you're gonna take this down. It's a very good read. And so what if your story doesn't get adopted! You never know if you'll ever get the urge to write more of this again!
5/13/2012 c54 Gongondemon6
Gyah! This is NOT what I expected! You shouldn't stop, your doing great! But...erm...*Glances around nervously* I suppose I could continue it. *raises arms to ward off blows* DON'T HURT ME!

But really, I'd enjoy continuing the story. If someone else is willing to do it, then by all means, send it to them instead. I'll be the failsafe if no one else does. I do hope you reconsider though...it'd be nerve-racking to continue something like this while trying to live up to expectations.
5/13/2012 c54 2Koicakes
...

...

Can I strangle you please? XP

I was so happy about only needing $23 more until I can buy my puppy... Nao I'm sad :;

(PS, Sorry I can't reply to your reviews XD My computer still hates the monitor and my mother rarely let's me use her laptop soooo... The only way I can communicate to you is on Facebook and messages XD)
5/11/2012 c54 90mystery writer5775
Your kidding right? After all that time and effort you've put into it your just giving up? A five year long haitus is better than that. this is a really wonderful story and you have done fantastic at it. I have loved reading every chapter and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be sad to see you just throw it away so carelessly. But if you think thats the way to go can you at least keep it up? Even if no one else takes it? Because I love to go back and read the past chapters! There are so many amazing things that happen and if it vanished it woul be sad. So please...at least leave it up for all to read. Because honestly you are an amazing and talented writer with a very bright future ahead.
5/11/2012 c54 4MizuKitsune10
Aw. D: I'm sad that this is going to go, it's one of the most fun things I've read. Would you mind emailing me the chapters? I'd love to be able to reread this in my spare time.
5/11/2012 c54 10bunny-loverXIV
what? Why are you stopping you're doing a good job? what made you decide to stop?
141 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »