for Side Effects of Magic

11/20/2016 c3 kotano
Hey, in which season did this took place? because in 1st season louise made him dress her everyday & slept with him in the rest seasons. If she did anything of the sort after her 'growth', saito WILL MOST LIKELY DIE! I want to read that. Please update!
11/20/2016 c3 kotano
I can bet that saito had already started to have wild fantasies about louise after this in his nights. GO SAITO GO!XD
4/20/2014 c2 Guest
Siesta deserves that! XD
2/1/2012 c4 4xStormFictionx
love it XD update soon :)
12/20/2011 c4 14starfireten
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTERRRRRR PLEASE!
8/29/2011 c4 12Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome
Interesting twist of the story please continue with it
5/27/2011 c4 10Hyakimaru
Nice chapter, I never thought you contradicted yourself, after all is only natural Louise would get angry if she thought Saito only wanted her because of her new condition (especially after his confession).

Anyway, always waiting for the next update; Keep up the wonderful work.
5/26/2011 c4 7Reaper7
you're not alone Saito. I myself am wondering what the hell's going on.

Anyway, that went better than expected really. No surprise that the guys are now after Louise, but now it seems that Saito's less liked. Poor dude.
5/22/2011 c3 1AnimeRat
Ohh, I really love how this is turning out.

Hopefully the story will continue soon.
5/15/2011 c3 7Reaper7
Heh, this is going to go well. Can't wait for the update!
5/14/2011 c3 10Hyakimaru
Aww! Such a nice moment, although you're right about the typical interruption being part of the show.. have to save it for the grand finale.

Anyway, great chapter, eagerly awaiting the next one. Keep up the good work.
5/13/2011 c2 1AnimeRat
Very Nice!

Really Sparkling and orinigal plotline ^^

Keep up the good work :)
5/11/2011 c2 10Hyakimaru
Hehe, wonderful! it was really funny how Louise came to the realization about her new condition and Saito outright thinking he just imagined things.

Anyway, great chapter, keep it up!
5/11/2011 c1 1AnimeRat
Its really intresting and ordinary twist ^^

I cant wait to see how this continues ^^
5/9/2011 c1 10Hyakimaru
Hehe, I love this kind of stories. I wonder how will Siesta react to this development; maybe even Saito will find himself on the opposite side of the jealousy for a change.

Keep up the good work!