for Withholding Secrets and Telling Lies

8/15 c1 Mirage
Interesting story and I like this pairing... - dad that it was only this chap...but maybe you can rite more some day about them in other story's. ..or maybe even about meeting the fox and hiei back in the old time when they where mire wild -...maybe even mix in sesshomaru ;)
10/15/2017 c1 Undertheskys
I absolutely LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVED everyone's reaction too
10/27/2016 c1 1cathern.cain
So well done. I love this one.
10/6/2016 c1 lara5170
This was great..Now if only someone would come up with a Kagome/Sessh/Youko
6/22/2016 c1 beauty101rocks
I want another version with Sesshy and Kags together please and thank you! This was wonderful but now I am thinking of them as a couple and I like it.
11/28/2015 c1 11Deathe
I remember reading this way back then and I have to say it's probably the only one-shot I really love so far.
7/15/2015 c1 Natsukoxchan
Oh my god I forgot it was even a one shot! I love it!
2/11/2015 c1 42Mistress Katana
OMG I loved it but I only have one question. Would you even consider doing a different ending? Like from where Kagome appears with Sesshomaru and Shippo. It would be so cool if kurama and hiei got into a fight with her or do something that pushes her into the arms of Sesshomaru! I felt kinda bad for him in the end and was wondering that 'What If' question. I know you could pull something great off seeing how awesom this one-shot was. Please consider it :)
1/27/2014 c1 36wolfYLady-sama
:3 words cannot even express how I feel about your fanfiction, so I'll just favorite! -
1/18/2014 c1 5Chouko-Asai
That's a really good ending to this story I love it!
1/18/2014 c1 WhiteRose-Kurama
This has been one of the most amazingly long one-shots that I've ever read. I very much enjoyed the delicious lemons. This was one heck of a story with a great plot. Everything tied up so nicely. I was very satisfied with the ending and wouldn't change a thing. Please keep up the good work. :P
1/13/2014 c1 Appelqvist
Great one-shot ;) keep up the awesome writing :D
10/10/2013 c1 3HlfDemonLvr7703
Love love love it. Wish we had round 2 though
8/23/2013 c1 dragoflora
Loved it. They made a great paring.
7/24/2013 c1 fredisagirl
loved it! I would have had Kurma and Hei work harder for it. Lved it!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »