for Recompense

7/25/2016 c6 6TheWonderfulShoe
...exactly the kind of fate I would wish them to have! ;-; I don't know if my heart will ever heal from the first time I watched the series through, but maybe this can seal the cracks up just a little. It's so sweet! Thank you for sharing your work with us. :)
9/29/2012 c6 She Smiles
Beautiful fanfic! Thank you for sharing! :D
3/18/2012 c6 25windwraith
Cool, might be fun to see a sequel

I see this image of folkien climbing a tree because his winged preschooler took flew off when he was momentarily distracted and then decided he was too high up to climb down. I think Eris learning to be 'domestic' was likely a trial and error think as well, princesses generally have people to do that sort of thing for them and folken only cooks in the lab or over a campfire so he would be equally hopeless at first. nicely done as always.

or it might be interesting to see you do something focused a bit more broadly than just folkien and eris, perhaps more detail about Folkien and Van repairing their relationship or Eris dealing with the issues revolving around celina chid and allen.

just some food for thought to keep those plot bunnies jumping

-Wraith
3/17/2012 c5 windwraith
Yay redemption! if thy arm offends thee cut it off - classic and nicely done. Looking forward to the epilogue ~wraith
3/17/2012 c5 2Millefiore
OMG! What a suspenseful chapter! I loved the happy ending, a rarity in the real Esca-verse . . . everyone seems so tragic and messed up, but it wouldn't hurt to have a happy ending, would it? ^^; I loved every bit of this chapter, though I wish more light was shed as to how Eries fell into Dornkirk's evil clutches . . . I can only assume it has to do with the Zone of Absolute Fortune. All in all it was fun to read. Glad that Folken's wings turned white again . . . a new beginning. I'm hoping for a fluffy / epilogue . . . perhaps nuptial details of the happy couple in Fanelia? hehe Thanks for writing this! Oh, I was wondering, would you still be working on your other story "Drink in the Moonlight"? Just curious about that one . . .^^;
3/15/2012 c4 25windwraith
Very nicely done! i generally find Hitomi on the annoying side in the series but you write her well and i find myself liking her none the less. definitely a tribute to your skill as a writer. terrific work as always ~wraith
3/13/2012 c3 windwraith
another heartfelt chapter, well wrought as always, I am hoping to see how folkien manages to evade his seemingly inevitable fate, ah the wonders of fan-fiction when the good need not die young and we are free to imagine our own happily ever afters. ~Wraith
3/5/2012 c2 windwraith
Much better! I knew there HAD to be more of the story than what was previously posted! I am of course still eager for more. keep up the good work!
2/18/2012 c2 windwraith
Too short! want more!
2/17/2012 c2 Millefiore not signed in
This chapter was incredibly short or meant to be a tease . . . either way, I want more! haha No pressure, though.

I wish I had something to contribute for Folken's bday . . . I would, I guess, if I didn't have this sense of chronic remorse all the time after I'm done writing something. Can't wait for the next update (s) that you have in store (esp. for your other story). merci ^_^
5/8/2011 c1 windwraith
Very nice, I enjoyed both of these new additions to your story archive and am as usual eagerly looking forward to reading more of them. Thanks so much for giving us such a thoughtful gift on your birthday. Best wishes and many happy returns. ~wraith

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service