for Trust People and They Will Be True to You

7/1/2020 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Good thing Steve has the team and especially Danny to remind him that he is on a team now. that the doesn't have to always be a one man team and save the day by himself.
4/7/2020 c1 81mrspencil
A delight to read:-)
11/9/2019 c1 1Sarai
awesome
6/12/2019 c1 88.Years.Of.Silence
Really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing :)
2/22/2019 c1 Luisandra
This story is sooo good. It has so many interesting elements. You have the characters really accurate. Especially Steve and Danny.
This would be a great TV episode.
10/20/2018 c1 22Arweyn
This is super good, I really like it! You captured their relationships perfectly and I love the banter. Thank you so much for sharing with us!
9/21/2018 c1 1somebody's sister
LOVE!
8/21/2017 c1 20Eloeehez
Gotta love Steve and his one-man assault team capabilities. Love seeing him be the SEAL that he will (in all honesty) always be. A grenade for a flare gun...they really need to do that in the show. It would be hilarious and epic. Loved the story!
7/5/2017 c1 Iuvsbruce
As always, your writing is AWESOME! You are the best! Thank you! God bless you!
1/22/2017 c1 Guest
Perfect!
1/14/2017 c1 EmptySurface
Thank you for the very enjoyable read! I like the way you write about WHY Steve acts the way he does; something not a lot of writers in this fandom do. :)
7/20/2015 c1 Guest
Holy crap, what an amazing story! Having Steve go ultra-SEAL to rescue everyone is the best. You should write one when he has to do that, but at the Palace. Like Die Hard style!
6/1/2015 c1 22EmeraldFire512
I loved this so much. It was excellent in just about every way. The only thing that could have possibly made it better would have been some time jumps between Steve's story and the rest of the team in their situation. If you ever felt so inclined to write another one from chin or Kono's pov of what they were doing from the time they were taken from the warehouse and especially their escape, I would totally read that.
12/18/2014 c1 4CelicaChick
Great story. Loved seal the SEAL side of Steve
9/7/2014 c1 13Estel Kenobi
...I...just...DAMN. Every story of yours I read is better then the last. And that's saying something since I fell in love at the very first one I laid eyes on. The level of perfection here is staggering. Do you have a military background, do a shit-ton of research, or does this somehow come effortlessly to you? Because you capture that side of Steve like no one else I've found and in a way I can only dream of. And if it's the latter option I kind of hate you a little. But not really because you give me amazingness to read that makes my day and some of the best whump i've read. I hope you never stop.
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »