for Princess of Harmonia

1/26/2016 c6 Myrlotic
Please don't tell me this is the end! I'd love to read more!
4/15/2014 c6 2NaturalHarmoniaZoroark
I can't tell you how hard I laughed during chaper 5! I facepalmed a few times, too! I love this story... it's cute, sad, and funny! Mostly cute! The way you wrote for N is adorable! You made Touko cute, too! You need to finish this story. It's one of the best Fanfictions I have ever read.
4/15/2014 c5 NaturalHarmoniaZoroark
This story is super cute! I love it! I honestly related to N with hair brushes hurting! I was like that as a little kid! Lol, keep up the good work! -NaturalHarmoniaZoroark
2/16/2013 c6 Sakura Touko
What is next chapter? I love N
2/1/2013 c6 greenrose14
when is the next chapter coming out ;3
1/27/2013 c1 Jupitergirl132
I've always wanted to have a word with you and... YOU ARE AWESOME! I love Ferriswheelshipping!(and Chessshipping have a problem with it?) I also like to look at your pictures(especially Dawnshipping. LOVE IT!) I was thinking why don't you make a Dawnshipping version of Ferriswheelshipping? Karis as Touko and Matthew as N. And give Karis Snivy. PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEE?! (also I'm not much on Rebelshipping, I'm more of a Dualrivalshipper T_T)
10/26/2012 c2 1Chibi Anjiru
I love the song Lithium! At last! Someone who actually put an Evanescence song in a Pokemon Fanfic!
10/18/2012 c6 Emodragonsprites
Please update out of all the stories I have read so far this one has made me feel the best while reading it and I will keep asking you to update until you do because I really love this story and I desperately want to read the next chapter.
12/11/2011 c6 54Tailsdoll123
Love your story and can't wait for the next chapter!
9/29/2011 c6 EnharmonicAngel
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! LIKE, NOW!

...Seriously. I'm having fun with this story X3

EVANESCENCE!
9/25/2011 c2 EnharmonicAngel
OHMIGOD LITHIUM BY EVANESCENCE YOU ARE

EVANESCENCE IS THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!

I FREAKING SQUEALED WHEN I READ THAT!

SERIOUSLY! I READ IT, AND IMMEDIATELY SCROLLED DOWN TO REVIEW!

THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS! BY THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!

DO YOU LIKE EVANESCENCE? IF YOU DO, THEN YOU'RE AWESOME! X3 X3 X3 X3
9/21/2011 c5 4NikaChuS2
ARGGGGG UPDATE... i love your story its great!
6/19/2011 c6 Eirdaru
They do not act/think/behave like 5-7 year olds, and Touko knows too much to be 5.

I still kinda want to read this but it would make more sence if they were a few years older then they are now.
6/17/2011 c5 19silver rosebud
ahahahahah! touko's mom bet on N saying that Touko was pretty? ahahahahahahahahahahaha!
6/17/2011 c6 5Skitty 2004
I, too, don't think many five year olds listen to Evanescence, but... yeah. I'm also inclined to say she's too young to know what it's like for someone to be checking her out.

I'm glad that the purrloin is taking more of a liking to her though. It was so mean at first... Though I guess it did have reasons for it.

And N and Touko's friendship is cute. I'm wondering how that would affect the actual storyline of the game. He's already changing from how he was in the game, haha.
27 Page 1 2 Next »