for Story Of Us

5/4 c10 MissCocoaCola
I do hate you!

Just so you know, I’m joking. I don’t hate you and I really like this story.
12/3/2021 c6 La joys
You make very good stories
9/30/2021 c28 Random person
This is amazing plz update :)
8/20/2021 c28 1XxAmber-SweetxX
Aaaaaah it's 2021 but I just found this story and read all of it. I NEED more if you'd be willing to write again ' it's insanely good and addictive and I haven't actually finished a chaptered fic in a while but I was able to read all of yours while even being sleep deprived. I love it so much and really want more!
2/5/2021 c24 Guest
I really enjoyed this scene and think you are an amazing author. Thank you so much for coming up with such an amazing story. I know that my opinion is different from others, but you wrote this e3xacrly to my liking.
1/24/2021 c28 emmahhi1
Hey, I absouluetly LOVE the story! I read from start to this chapter and I was wondering if you were going to make more chapters. I've been on this cliffhanger for a while! ;)
5/31/2020 c28 abbsillythecat
I love this! Pls update soon
12/21/2019 c4 Ceaser Salad
I loved it even more! Tho...I can't wait to see how Tori finds out...that would cause a lot of drama so I let drama so I love this!.
12/21/2019 c3 Ceaser Salad
I loved it! I don't think the end is cheesy tho...I THINK ITS ROMANTIC!
12/14/2019 c2 Random Salad
I luved dis chapter wuv ya!
12/9/2019 c1 Ceasar
Wow I loved that chapter!
11/11/2019 c1 Hi
So, I've read this story before, and it's very well written and is engaging enough for me to stay up until 3am finishing. This is nothing to do with you as a writer but, you have fallen into a common trap. I understand that shock is a drug and over time requires more heavy doses, but you're telling a story. You don't need to shock your audience. If your character's reactions to something - however ordinary - are strong enough that will bring across your point. In the beginning, I could relate to Jade's experiences at home, but then you went on to make the circumstances more and more extreme. This took away the grounded feel the story had, and made it almost kooky. Jade's mother did not need to abandon her, Jade could have just felt abandoned, Jade's father did not need to pull a knife on her, she could have just been scared that one day he may go to far. However, I still love your story, and that is why I'm taking the time to give feedback and constructive criticism; otherwise I would not bother.
8/23/2019 c10 Sofia da pepper
I really liked it but why is Tori so mean and why is she hitting on Beck? Tori Andre
4/22/2019 c28 xxharuhixfujiokaxx
Updateeeeeeee!
3/14/2019 c13 chloe
You are my fave author! THIS FANFIC IS AMAAAAAZING! :) :)
688 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »