for Coup de What?

4/25/2020 c4 Wednesday's Jest
I like the core idea of this story, but the scene transitions are very choppy. I often find myself back tracking to properly orient myself in the story. You also place the character's thought in the same line as other character's speech which further confuses things.
11/13/2019 c48 Krav
I decided to check this out after reading your Yoggy story (one of my favorite WoW fics now) and while it's very easy to tell that this was one of your first stories as it felt much more unpolished all I can say is WOW I enjoyed that so much! What an epic adventure.
10/29/2019 c19 mickeysofine
Right, I can't read anymore.
Your character is just a passenger in her own life.
She has no agency.

It's frustrating to read about her.
That, and she's so emotional it's physical draining just keeping up with what she's feeling.
She goes from elated, to sad, to scared, and back again it's a task to remember what she's feeling.

It's a criticism I've often seen that certain characters are too robotic.
You have the opposite issue.
Your character is bipolar.

I've gotten a headache from reading this.
Eye strain, too, from how much I'm rolling my eyes.

If I knew you in real life, I'd avoid you.
You sound high-maintenance.
1/13/2019 c3 FirstThaumaturgy
"That the cake wasn't true" the cake is a lie.
11/14/2018 c44 Shalist
This has been just epic. Tons of protaganist dragons and powerful folks, with challanges an awesomeness to match.
11/6/2018 c12 Shalist
E.H. „ÄčEpoch Hunter?
11/6/2018 c48 3Tendragos
This is a much better Twilight story than cannon.

Hello! I'm branching out into new categories on the site here, and just came across your dragon story here! As a former WoW player, Vanilla to Legion, and someone who really followed the lore (even when it sucked) I say this is a great story you've woven.

The dragons are/were some of the best parts of Azeroth, and what they did to the flights was awful. You mentioned in one of the author's notes how bad you thought the whole death of Deathwing thing was, with the Aspects failing and losing their powers; even worse in the lore that somehow caused every red, green, bronze, and blue to become sterile. So not only did Blizzard end their purpose and steal their power but now they're going extinct. Your version is much better: dragons alive and happy, back up to five flights, cute little whelps to be running around soon.

Your characters were well thought out, I wanted Selriona to survive and get a happy ending. You took a group that Blizzard decreed "all evil by nature, no free choice" and gave them a choice, and followed through a logical progression where they wanted life to win, fought bled and died for it and pushed through to the dawn.

This is the first WoW story I've read through, and thank you for making it worthwhile. Never enough dragons in a fantasy setting.
2/2/2018 c3 5Drago The Firesword Dragon
Haha! Shameless Portal Reference.

The Cake is a lie!
11/30/2017 c48 63general zargon
Thank you so much for this amazing story. I loved how you wrote the amazing variety of characters and their diverse personalities. :) There are so many things I could say about this work, but the long and the short of it is that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Typos and drama and cliffhangers and all. I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
11/30/2017 c45 general zargon
...Kolkna, lady, you've already HAD your revenge! You have no further claim to anything of the sort against Selriona! Let it go already! *Rolls eyes* A very nice chapter, I love the Aspect Ascension and how they didn't have to turn mortal to defeat Deathwing. :D
10/31/2017 c48 derpysauce
Well that was a long read.
Little bit annoying with the sheer quantity of POV changes near the end, but thankfully most characters were established enough that it was not too bothersome.

I was really expecting for nalestrasza to become her twilight form or visa versa. The twilight form was probably what irked me the most. Moving it independently would be confusing, but feasible, but holding a conversation in the physical world and thinking up new spells in the twilight? Your brain would die. Would also give them an actual place in the world outside of a small scale dues ex.

Still an enjoyable story and ill habe to see about that sequal of yours.
7/7/2016 c48 Shadowpawzzz
Epic story, really well done.
4/4/2016 c48 Eins minus zwei
thank you for the story, you should get paid millions for a stroy like this by blizzard. Harry Potter has nothing on this beauty.
2/15/2016 c48 61Ihsan997
AAAHHHJ WHAT A PERFECT ENDING

I love how you showed things from everybody's perspective...even Naela seems a lot deeper than I'd expected.

I honestly feel like I've reached the end of a film trilogy or series of novels. Coincidenceless, thank you so, so much for writing this. I had so much fun reading it, from Selra's birth to the resolution in a story that spanned six freaking years. I could not think of a better ending, with all lose ends tied and her watching the sunset.

I totally understand if she's retired from stories after this...when characters go on these huge adventures, they deserve to rest and be left alone by the dangers of Azeroth.

But I'm totally on board for Amanthe or just about anything else. You have me hooked...I'm so glad you didn't lose that OpenOffice doc!
2/15/2016 c47 Ihsan997
Aww, this is cute! Selra is so...gravid. lol.

At first I expected the shared dream to be with Amanthe; the incident with her mother in Darkshore had been so final that I put it out of my mind. I'd like to think that it was real and not just a dirty trick of Naela's, but I suppose only the author knows the truth.

Amanthe...now...it starts. Selra knows what's going to happen and how it will end. This is sad...but at least they get to be around each other again. I think. Because Amanthe still has to live into the future ans go back into the past with her future self to die. Right? I feel like this aspect was a physics paper, but with dragons in it.

What else is there? I think I might breal my one chapter per day rule...
281 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »