FanFiction.Net
for Deathly Encounter

5/28/2017 c1 Kira
Wait... if Shinigami lengthen their lifespan by killing people who haven't yet reached their death date, did Ryuk just shorten his own life?
1/11/2015 c1 User has been removed
I noticed the Sarah Jane reference! Luke Smith! Obviously... I think there was one with Luke on Doctor Who (I'm not completely certain...)

I love it!
8/16/2014 c1 ironhair
pretty stupid. why would he kill someone who's death date is messed up, without trying to get to know about such an...oddity.
7/27/2014 c1 DracyGiuliana
...I'm just imagining right now how Harry just stands up from the scene, dusts off his clothes and keeps walking while Ryuk's and Light's jaws fall to the floor...
5/4/2014 c1 12FesteringInsanity
I picked up the Sarah Jane reference immediately, so don't be upset.
11/12/2013 c1 3Akayuki Novak
I'm just confused. And Ryuk killed Harry. *pout* Not cool.
11/9/2013 c1 PoeticSnowflake
and harry survives, cuz thats what he dose
5/9/2013 c1 Kai
LUKE MOTHERFRICKIN SMITH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
4/27/2013 c1 Guest
wow thats horrible jezee
3/22/2013 c1 Guest
Wow. You are awesome. And I picked up on the SJA reference.
2/8/2013 c1 DarkthShadow
damn, should continue this
12/9/2012 c1 lightningrook
Your reference wasn't lost on me, promise!

But, aw. Poor Harry.
6/12/2012 c1 Tiger lily
What would be interesting would to add another story to this. Instead of having it be a one-shot, let it be a pre-quel, in which Harry did apparate away in time (meaning Teddy must've taken someone else's wand because you can not apparste without a wand) and somehow Light and Harry, as well as Ryuk meet again. They probably wonder why they can't kill Harry, and the story continues. Just a suggestion, but I would love to read it if it continued, ecspecially if Harry does NOT die.

-Tiger Lily
1/6/2012 c1 4thephantomcat
WTF! Like Ryuk could kill Harry Potter.
11/26/2011 c1 Spiritings
Is this a one-shot or will you continue with the story? (Sense I dont know if Harry died or not, I cant tell...)

In that case I would love to read it.
25 Page 1 2 Next »